Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this game mode?


  • Total voters
    4

enric2002

Well-Known Member
Mar 6, 2016
23
31
89
24
Barcelona, Spain
You have 4 teams of 10 people each team. You have 4 islands and bridges which function is to connect 4 islands

Each team have 10 minutes before the bridges are built. In this 10 minutes, players have to go to the mine and get iron, gold and some diamond for his armor. In this new game mode there are new kits such as the wizard kit which have a enchantment table and some lapislazuli.

I think it could be an interesting game mode and it can draw the attention of many players
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom