Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this suggestion?

• Total voters

Putting-

Jun 28, 2020
Money games 💵

money games is a big scale map with a mix of between hunger games and eggwars in this mode you want to collect as much money as you can (if you play cod 2019 it’s plunder)

how it works

there are spawners around the map giving you iron, gold, diamonds, and possibly emeralds (if the map is big enough)

the more into the Center you go the spawn rates increase

here is a diagram:
62B1F323-14AA-4F2E-93E8-673BD9C13237.jpeg

key:
light grey = lvl 1 iron spawner

dark grey = lvl 2 iron spawner

Yellow/gold = lvl 1 gold spawner

blue = lvl 1 diamond spawner

dark blue = lvl 2 diamond spawner

green = lvl 1 emerald spawner

note: in the middle it shows green and dark blue this means that you can choose between these (Sorry for the bad diagram)

the more the game progress the spawner lvl up so if at the start of a game there is a lvl 1 iron spawner near the end it could be lvl 3

for each ore there is a score

iron = 10 points

gold = 25 points

diamonds = 50 points

emeralds = 100 points

these can change to suit how long a game is

I suggest a game is 10-15 mins or you could set a score cap as well so if a team gets 15,000 points ends
———————————————————

shops
there are villagers that cannot be killed that you can upgrade your items at for a cost

store items:

mele:

Stone sword

iron sword

enchanted gold sword

diamond sword

ranged:

normal bow

power I bow

power II bow

punch II + flame I bow

arrows

loyalty III trident

food:

15 steak

60 steak

cake

golden Apple

enchanted golden Apple

miscellaneous:

tnt (auto ignites)

player tracker

flint and steel

ended pearl

Armour

leather

iron

gold

diamond

blocks

x32 concrete

x64 concrete

Stone pickaxe

iron pickaxe

gold pickaxe

diamond pickaxe

(and enchanted variants for all pickaxes)

you can choose prices or do polls whatever you want

———————————————————

class’s

close combat

wood sword

5x steak

ranged combat

Bow

15x arrows

the advantaged

20x iron

Options

options are things you could add as a game mode or in all games

• A zone the zone comes in slowly blocking off certain ores. ______________________________________Pros
  • More combat In matcha
  • Harder to win
  • Shorter games
    Cons
  • Blocks off ores can run out of ores easily
  • Can induce stress on to players ______________________________________
  • Events these can include: raining money, Black Friday And chaos.

Raining money: it’s randomly rains some area around the map. ______________________________________pros
  • Increases fighting
  • Solves a problem about zones by giving players blocked off ores

I can’t think of any cons. ______________________________________Black Friday: huge sales goes in shops around the map 60% or 70% Off

• Pros
    Longer fights (more op gear)

• cons
  • Longer fights (longer games I know quite contradicting)

Chaos: Aggressive mobs spawn All around The map

Pros
  • Adds replay ability since your not just fighting players Cons:
Slows down gameplay (this could also be a pro depends how you look at it) ______________________________________
Kills ⚔

every kill you get some ores at the start it might be a few iron but near the end it could be 1-2 diamonds/emeralds

———————————————————

Why this game mode should be added

there has not been many new pvp games in a bit I feel like people are getting board of eggwars and SkyWars since there quite repetitive (the maps get boring after a bit but there all good)

some players will be familiar with it since it’s basically blood plunder from cod modern warfare 2020 and it’s easy to learn

you could change it easily like every update adding an Ltm mode changing it slightly but next update it won’t be there

you don’t need loads of maps since there big and people won’t learn them quickly adding to replay ability

there can be modes were it’s 20v20 (chaos modes) by just applying the map into two and this could be especially fun (could also be an ltm).

It’s easy to adapt Just change spawn rates then the whole meta changes.

faster to develop then a whole new game mode since you could get hunger games maps and then you have the shop and generators from eggwars

there could be solo duos trips and squads cause of how big the map is and this will be good for having more fun

easy to sell things even though I hate that you have to pay to get some privileges I totally understand you have workers and servers to run so you can get money from it by just add a vip like eggwars you can vote for what map you play you get cages custom spawners and custom villagers just to name a few

That’s my game mode suggestion hoped you liked it ^ _ ^

(Sorry for any bad grammar or spelling mistakes)

Reactions: Pineapple

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Ok, so I really like the idea of a new pvp game. However, I don’t think this is a good idea. This game seems wayyyy too outlandish and like cube is just running out of ideas. It’s really well thought which I really like, but it just seems too “I’m running out of ideas pls send help” for me.

Reactions: byelol and Putting-

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
eh is too confusing and I hate confusing games that’s one of the main reasons I ❤️ Cube. Sorry, but -1

Putting-

Jun 28, 2020
if your confused or can’t be bothered to read it it’s just plunder blood money from call of duty modern warfare 2019 there will be a shorter explanation of the game if you search it up ^ _ ^

Putting-

Jun 28, 2020
@PineappleMan Thanks for the advice this is probably not coming to cubecraft and I am not in away apart of cubecraft (except from playing it) but thanks for the feedback

Putting-

Jun 28, 2020
@SEN0RWIZZARD if you think it’s confusing by the length of the post most of it is just for mods and help them develop it

but here is a simple explanation: you try and get as many ores (iron, gold, diamonds, emeralds) as you can when you die you loose some of your ores you win by getting the most ores in the time

vanthenup

Jul 6, 2020
You could acctually add team upgrades like nethergames..
And you wrote ender pearld as ended pearl

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom