Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 28, 2018
1. You should make a playing tag minigame.

MinePlex maked Skyfall (Skywars with elytra available for short times with their new update), so
2. Make Skywars with elytra minigame

3. A Hide 'n Seek minigame.

I hope you gonna add them all, but with some unique features. I know Other servers have some of these, but I would like to play everything on CubeCraft!

Bye!

Reactions: Ruisdier

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
What makes you wanna play everything on CubeCraft? It wouldn’t be as unique as it is anymore. What’s wrong with playing the games on other servers?

Feb 28, 2018
They can make it unique, with features other servers don't have! (skywars with elytra is not on another server anymore (I think))

and I want to play everything on CubeCraft, because you can get high level on CubeCraft,
and not low level on every random server.

and I like to play minigames mixed, so I have to join CubeCraft, then leave for Hide and seek, then leave that server for a playing tag game.......

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
They can make it unique, with features other servers don't have! (skywars with elytra is not on another server anymore (I think))

and I want to play everything on CubeCraft, because you can get high level on CubeCraft,
and not low level on every random server.

and I like to play minigames mixed, so I have to join CubeCraft, then leave for Hide and seek, then leave that server for a playing tag game.......
Fair enough I guess. In which case I can’t say no

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
1. You should make a playing tag minigame.

What do you mean?

MinePlex maked Skyfall (Skywars with elytra available for short times with their new update), so

That would be a rip-off

3. A Hide 'n Seek minigame.

Yes this would be a cool arcade game

I hope you gonna add them all, but with some unique features. I know Other servers have some of these, but I would like to play everything on CubeCraft!

Bye!

Feb 28, 2018
qwertplaysmc,

If CubeCraft made a 'Skywars with elytra minigame' it would be the only server who has something like that, so I think it's good to have.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
“Well mineplex has this game”
Well guess what Mineplex Isn’t Cubecraft
Does that server have TD?
No it does not
So why would they just copy the game to then have everyone start attacking them just like they did when eggwars was updated

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
I'm all down for Hide and Seek, but you have to be more specific about the tag. Cubecraft isn't going to add that version of Skywars at all, because they tend to stay original ( although its killin them ).

Reactions: Despacito 2

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
You should make a playing tag minigame.
This is like Slime Survival, that's what Slime literally is...
You cannot simply copy another server.
A Hide 'n Seek minigame.
The old Hide and Seek was broken with the new plugin. Staff don't have enough time to work on so many big projects at once, since this game will take a while to create.

(Hint, you can respond to messages by clicking the 'reply' button or highlighting the text and clicking reply.)

D

Deleted member 169486

I suggested this a while back, but because another server has something like it (as with pretty much every game on cubecraft), we can't.

Feb 28, 2018
Sorry CyberAutumn, a playing tag game is already in the game... Slime Survival
but especially hide and seek would be nice if they have it!

(I play only games on CubeCraft except Hide and Seek (I play Hide 'n Seek on HiveMC))

Finnan

Feb 15, 2018
qwertplaysmc,

If CubeCraft made a 'Skywars with elytra minigame' it would be the only server who has something like that, so I think it's good to have.
You are now saying that it would be the only server with it even though you previously said that Mineplex already has it?

Reactions: Aethiria
Feb 28, 2018
Or...
They can make a lot of different Elytra Games
And make a lobby for all those games (called 'Elytra Games')
(I just love games with Elytra's)

SkyzZz

Novice Member
Aug 30, 2017
All those sound so fun I love 2 because that would be really fun for people who like to play the space map on pvp and also skywars because Ik I do that A LOT those are my two favorite games<3 <3:p

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
The point of CubeCraft is to have fun, original games. Adding the exact games or games slightly changed from another server is not what CubeCraft is trying to do.

The old Hide & Seek was in maintenance before the big arcade update, and has still not returned. Hopefully it will be released again sometime soon though ;)

D

Deleted member 169486

The point of CubeCraft is to have fun, original games. Adding the exact games or games slightly changed from another server is not what CubeCraft is trying to do.
Sky wars, survival games, UHC, creative.

D

Deleted member 169486

Just stop and think about the fact they have had those games for many many years
So that argument doesn’t really feed into now-a-days on cube
But several other severs had them at the same time. It wasn't original then, most new original games aren't that good.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom