• No

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • it can be better

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Jan 21, 2017
I do not know if it will be a good idea but I can not think of anything else.
The Barriers
A minigame that lasts from 5 to 10 minutes 25 as maximum

As it is the game: there are two teams of any color (red and blue) that give you materials as in blockwars and that you have to build a wall (not for trump nor do I want to offend anyone with the wall). Some materials to attack the mobs because there is a team that builds the wall or barrier and another team that launches mobs like zombies jokers and aggressive mobs and if the mobs reach the core or something wins the team that did not build the wall and if Do not break the wall wins the team that built the wall (I do not want to offend any country or Mexico or United States nor do I want to offend anyone with this game I just thought)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The Barriers

As it is the game: there are two teams of any color (red and blue) that give you materials as in blockwars and that you have to build a wall (not for trump nor do I want to offend anyone with the wall). Some materials to attack the mobs because there is a team that builds the wall or barrier and another team that launches mobs like zombies jokers and aggressive mobs and if the mobs reach the core or something wins the team that did not build the wall and if Do not break the wall wins the team that built the wall (I do not want to offend any country or Mexico or United States nor do I want to offend anyone with this game I just thought)
To be honest this sounds extremely boring taking on mobs is to easy and to generic -1

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This sounds like an altered version of tower defence. I personally think you should work on this suggestion more and make it more original then make it into something great.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The Barriers

so this is pretty much TNT wars except instead of bombs you have mobs
P.S. I think that having this game in general is going to mean they are going to need to add "Trump" & "Clinton" to the chat filter For a while again

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Ok so you're clearly not American, I am American and no this doesn't affend us it didn't even come to my mind untill you mentioned it, Do you know how many Trump and wall jokes I've made? me and my friends litterally made a song parody of my country tis a thee to my country in burning XD you're cool mate if there's ever any mention of walls just don't even mention Trump

Reactions: ayeitsalexz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂