Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

udodiI4

Ok so, for this gamemode EDUCATION EDITION IS REQUIRED; FOR DOING THIS SOMEBODY MUST TELL ME IN WHAT VERSION THE SERVER RUNS ON (I mean, the oldest minecraft pe version that the servere can handle)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this gamemode, you would be tell with the command /title: CRAFT......... <-----and the name of the element or the mix that you must craft (eg. water, sodium hyploclorite, colored torches or underwater tnt)
The players will have 1-2 Minutes to craft the thing; they will be divided in rooms each, so nobody can spy another
They will have infront of them the recipies for crafting (lets say that for water, made from 2 hydrogen and 1 oxygen, you need to construct the element throught the element constructor, so there will be 2 recepies, one with the lab table and one with the element constructor) <---------- Read this before this:
Players will have all the necessary in the inventory, or they have to craft the elements from the element constructor.
The first 3 player to finish won the game and every time someone finishes, time will be sped up by 0.15

udodiI4

That does not mean that they cant put education edition

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom