Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I would like to see a brand new game be added to the Bedrock server. The game is called Guess the Build!

The title of the game is self explanatory, you must guess what people built within the time limit.

How it works:
- There are two teams of players: The Guessers and the builder.
- Guessers are supposed to guess what the builder is building or have built.
- The builder is supposed to build according to one of the random themes given.
- Throughout the round, one letter of the theme is added as a clue. Up to 3 clues are given before the timer runs out. The more people guessing the build, the faster the timer will run out, giving people less time to guess.
- Once the round ends, the game will switch to another builder and repeats until the end of the game. The player with the most points win!

Point System:
- Guessers earn points based on how quickly they were able to guess on what the builder built. First person to guess gets more points than someone who guessed third for example.
- The builder, on the other hand, earn points based on theme difficulty. Every guesser who guess their build are given points based on the difficulty of the build. For example, an easy build gives 1 point, where a hard build gives 5.

Win Rewards:
1st place - 100 XP
2nd place - 75 XP
3rd place - 50 XP
4th and below - 25 XP

What do you think of the idea? I would like to see this game get added to Bedrock as there is no featured server on Bedrock edition that has Guess the Build

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I like the idea, but I think this isnt an original game. I believe i've seen this on Hypixel or on another big server as well. CubeCraft's games are all mostly original, which is why I can't :agree: , but I put an :unsure:

I loved the game however, so I think it would actually be cool! 😄

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

foomini

I like the idea, but I think this isnt an original game. I believe i've seen this on Hypixel or on another big server as well. CubeCraft's games are all mostly original, which is why I can't :agree: , but I put an :unsure:

I loved the game however, so I think it would actually be cool! 😄
I mean... Skywars, LuckyBlocks, Eggwars and SB aren't really original either, they just got some twists that make it a bit unique. Still, core gameplay is the exact same everywhere.

As for the minigame itself - I like it mostly due to my slight bias towards games like skribbl or garticphone, so it's a :agree: from me. I would also like a feature where you can add custom themes and not be limited to the pre-built ones.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I would like to see a brand new game be added to the Bedrock server. The game is called Guess the Build!

The title of the game is self explanatory, you must guess what people built within the time limit.

How it works:
- Throughout the round, one letter of the theme is added as a clue. Up to 3 clues are given before the timer runs out. The more people guessing the build, the faster the timer will run out, giving people less time to guess.
- Once the round ends, the game will switch to another builder and repeats until the end of the game. The player with the most points win!

Point System:
- Guessers earn points based on how quickly they were able to guess on what the builder built. First person to guess gets more points than someone who guessed third for example.
- The builder, on the other hand, earn points based on theme difficulty. Every guesser who guess their build are given points based on the difficulty of the build. For example, an easy build gives 1 point, where a hard build gives 5.

Win Rewards:
1st place - 100 XP
2nd place - 75 XP
3rd place - 50 XP
4th and below - 25 XP

What do you think of the idea? I would like to see this game get added to Bedrock as there is no featured server on Bedrock edition that has Guess the Build
Sounds cool

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com

How it works:

Point System:

Win Rewards:
1st place - 100 XP
2nd place - 75 XP
3rd place - 50 XP
4th and below - 25 XP

Hive has Build Battles and half the games are just kids building phallic objects or just racist text and symbols.
I disagree

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Java used to have build battle, but afaik it got removed due to it being a blatant copy of other servers. It’s hard to make your own twist to such games, so I am not sure how we’d make it an original cubecraft game

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom