Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Delta

Apr 22, 2016
I hope there was no suggestion like this, i searched but i didnt found one.. anyway..

How about a minigame where you have to hit spawning air targets with a bow? Targets could be ressource blocks like the emerald block in "Jump and catch emeralds". Also the addition of different ressource blocks with different point value (coal block 1 point, lapis block 2 points, gold block 5 points,...), after reaching a certain point value you beat the minigame.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Sounds very familiar for some reason :P
but i do like this idea, maybe if someone already shot at that block it disappears
maybe a bonus feature all resource blocks have a button, if you shoot at the button u get 1 extra point

Reactions: Buuuddy

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
Sounds very familiar for some reason :p
but i do like this idea, maybe if someone already shot at that block it disappears
maybe a bonus feature all resource blocks have a button, if you shoot at the button u get 1 extra point
I think there's a similar minigame on Hypixel, not sure :P
I like this suggestion though. :3

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I definitely would like to see a game where archery skills are required! I do think that hit blocks should disappear, as @AboodPlayz mentioned above. :)

Reactions: AboodPlayz

Delta

Apr 22, 2016
I definitely would like to see a game where archery skills are required! I do think that hit blocks should disappear, as @AboodPlayz mentioned above. :)

You are right, dispawning should be including to prevent point farming, maybe the targets also shouldnt spawn at once,, maybe a refreshing of targets every 5 seconds would be good.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I think there's a similar minigame on Hypixel, not sure :p
i wouldn't know that since i don't play on hyp1x3l
I definitely would like to see a game where archery skills are required!
I agree with this :D
, maybe the targets also shouldnt spawn at once,, maybe a refreshing of targets every 5 seconds would be good.
that is way better ! if possible a random pattern would be better

Reactions: Buuuddy
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom