Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eman 99

Apr 28, 2020
Hello my name is Emmanuel and I have a really good game idea my Minecraft username is FrugalMirrior160 and I love playing cube craft egg wars and My game idea is a a Egg wars type of game but instead of just breaking it steal it and bring it to your base .There will be a 4 huge sides and there’s gold and diamonds in the middle The colors would be green,red,blue,yellow And when you catch a egg you can spawn a 1 per match dragon to blow torch all the other sides And there would be 5 matches and a boss match And you can wear diamond armour too.I also DMed your twitter.I hope everyone has a good day/night bye.

Reactions: Fqnta

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
I do like this idea, it's a sort of capture the flag type of game. I think this would be more fun than blockwars capture the flag. Maybe you can add a poll to see the opinions of others? The only thing I don't really understand is:

"And when you catch a egg you can spawn a 1 per match dragon to blow torch all the other sides And there would be 5 matches and a boss match And you can wear diamond armour too."
-Tijl

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
It isn't a bad idea at all, but I don't think this Will ever be introduced in the network as it would be a pretty similar game as EggWars. It would be something like having EggWars and BedWars, but both have tiny differences

There is one thing that I don't understand, which is this: "And when you catch a egg you can spawn a 1 per match dragon to blow torch all the other sides. And there would be 5 matches and a boss match and you can wear diamond armour too".

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
Hello my name is Emmanuel and I have a really good game idea my Minecraft username is FrugalMirrior160 and I love playing cube craft egg wars and My game idea is a a Egg wars type of game but instead of just breaking it steal it and bring it to your base .There will be a 4 huge sides and there’s gold and diamonds in the middle The colors would be green,red,blue,yellow And when you catch a egg you can spawn a 1 per match dragon to blow torch all the other sides And there would be 5 matches and a boss match And you can wear diamond armour too.I also DMed your twitter.I hope everyone has a good day/night bye.
Isn't this just eggwars and CTF combined?

Reactions: Rawrbin

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
If they want to add a new game it has to be a completely different variant and with a different goal to win the game. This game you are now proposing is too similar to other games that have already been released on the server.

That's why I don't think this game will get released on the network. Sorry :(

Reactions: Fqnta
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🤍
Kazwa wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
WWW Cosmetics update is on the horizon!!
IMG_5555.png
Top Bottom