Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ELK878

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2017
Madrid
Hi I have an idea: elimination (you can implement in PVP)
A number of people are randomly matched and fight each other until one of the two dies and goes on to the next round (if they take too long to go round the player with more life) and wait for the other pairings to end and they are re-paired continuously until only one live
(like diferent sport tournaments)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I have to say these people who copy from other servers don't have a brain, I have seen many threads (I MEAN MANY THREADS) about people saying to add these mini games that are copied from other servers. Like I said for the 100th time. Make new ideas that no other server has, this will create a bigger audience

ELK878

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2017
Madrid
OK I know that game is in other severs i think that is a good game to implement that happen with skywars, hunger games, minerware (who's name is changed because in hypixel is named hypixel says and is in a lot of servers PD: Idont know if cubecraft was the first that implement that game) but i didnt know that's name gladiators
I dont copy i never play that minigame so is not 100% a copy because i didnt hear about that game so is:
50% ORIGINAL/ 50% COPY

A

A pigeon

Its not stolen from any server ; its a concept that has existed since time immemorial. Its called a tournament concept.

Reactions: ELK878

Affkor

Nov 8, 2017
London
affgambler.com
You should think about details because your fighting model is to simple... Why gamers should play it for hours? I guess, fighters must have some free slots with special abilities or something like that.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
You should think about details because your fighting model is to simple... Why gamers should play it for hours? I guess, fighters must have some free slots with special abilities or something like that.
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules.
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
-Locked.

Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!