what do you think of this idea?

• good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chickenkippen

May 4, 2020
When I was younger I saw a series where it was people vs mobs, I never knew the name of the series but it has always been a dream of mine to play this game. So I thought why not suggest it on the cubecraft forums? But the name is dwarves vs zombies, where the dwarves need to build a castle to defend a core, and the mobs that are controlled by other players try to destroy it, hopefully it is possible, because it would be something that only would be possible for a large server (like cubecraft) and otherwise, this awesome gamemode would maybe be gone forever.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo_lDZnUwf2yGrSCdz7xNH1rZ3Co_j980 (original game)

Last edited:

chickenkippen

May 4, 2020
I think the mob bit is a bit boring, I think it would be better when it's 2 teams of players against each other.
would it be better if the mobs had special abillies like that the creeper can explode to blow up wals, skeletons have a bow, pigmans spawn a group of other pigmans if you are attaced whilst you are a pigman, like abillities that would fit with the mob

Reactions: Fqnta

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
This also is a bit like tower defence.
would it be better if the mobs had special abillies like that the creeper can explode to blow up wals, skeletons have a bow, pigmans spawn a group of other pigmans if you are attaced whilst you are a pigman, like abillities that would fit with the mob
It would be better but I'm not the person who likes to fight against mobs so my opinion is still that it's a bit boring,
I'm sorry @chickenkippen xD

Reactions: chickenkippen
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters