what do you think of this idea?

• good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chickenkippen

May 4, 2020
When I was younger I saw a series where it was people vs mobs, I never knew the name of the series but it has always been a dream of mine to play this game. So I thought why not suggest it on the cubecraft forums? But the name is dwarves vs zombies, where the dwarves need to build a castle to defend a core, and the mobs that are controlled by other players try to destroy it, hopefully it is possible, because it would be something that only would be possible for a large server (like cubecraft) and otherwise, this awesome gamemode would maybe be gone forever.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo_lDZnUwf2yGrSCdz7xNH1rZ3Co_j980 (original game)

Last edited:

chickenkippen

May 4, 2020
I think the mob bit is a bit boring, I think it would be better when it's 2 teams of players against each other.
would it be better if the mobs had special abillies like that the creeper can explode to blow up wals, skeletons have a bow, pigmans spawn a group of other pigmans if you are attaced whilst you are a pigman, like abillities that would fit with the mob

Reactions: Fqnta

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
This also is a bit like tower defence.
would it be better if the mobs had special abillies like that the creeper can explode to blow up wals, skeletons have a bow, pigmans spawn a group of other pigmans if you are attaced whilst you are a pigman, like abillities that would fit with the mob
It would be better but I'm not the person who likes to fight against mobs so my opinion is still that it's a bit boring,
I'm sorry @chickenkippen xD

Reactions: chickenkippen
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom