Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jarne16

Oct 16, 2017
Hello staffteam of cubecraft, i have a new idea for a game on cubecraft.
Its a game whit big maps, and much players.
There are runners, and there is "police" (you can call it another name if you want)
The runners have to run away from the police, the police have to kill them
There are more runners as there are police.
The runners has iron chestplate whit enchantings (unbreaking 3, protection 2)
The police have a diamond chestplate (unbreaking 3, protection 2) and boots, leggings and helmet of leather (unbreaking 3).
There is no time like in PvP FFA.(or you can do like skywars, eggwars,..., no time, but death is death)
If you do whitout time like PvP, you can respawn, but the computer choose if you are police or runner.
you can do, how bigger the map, how more players.
you can have: 50 players (5 police, 45 runners), 100 players (7 police, 93 runners) you can have much more, but that can be to laggy maybe.
Maps can be different, you can make city's, but also jus random maps as forest, village,...
If you want to more know you can send me a message on my discord:
Jarne_16#6958
I can give you more of me on discord, but thats more privacy.
I also build a map for this game, but i don't have things like commandsblock now.
I'm thinking about the kits, but you can send me on
Discord: Jarne_16#6958
Thanks for read this, and hopefully you can use this.

jarne16

Oct 16, 2017
yeah, but infections is not the same, runners can't kill other,
And there is much i forgot, like kits, maps, etc.

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
Sound kind of cool, but maybe a little simple? If there could be a nice touch to it, it would be more fun, maybe. I think it could be nice if there was a bit of survival involved in it, but then it is more like infection.

jarne16

Oct 16, 2017
Sound kind of cool, but maybe a little simple? If there could be a nice touch to it, it would be more fun, maybe. I think it could be nice if there was a bit of survival involved in it, but then it is more like infection.
yeah i agree, but there can be much more, i/we can add

jarne16

Oct 16, 2017
I don't think this game sounds very fun. Why wouldn't all of the runners just murder the police? It's 93v7. That's 13v1.
i know hat you mean, but if runners can kill other, is the game just like other games, you can kill each othern but we can do, if police can get the runners, runners come in the prison, and will 10 seconds later respawn anywhere in the map

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom