• No . Just No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Please stop using this argument. @basicallyeveryone (not just you). If its good, they'll get it to it eventually.
Also, how is this community "PvP" oriented? Half of the community has been super anal about freebuild, skyblock, and parkour, and all three are pretty popular demands.
Look. Pvp games are way more popular than other games. I feel like most of the community likes pvp. Also, I don't get what you mean by saying, "Stop using this argument." The anti cheat is in development and it will 100% be worth the very long wait. I'd try to be a little more patient or, try to develop it yourself while so many people are pressuring you about it ;). Give devs some time. They have personal lives too.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Look. Pvp games are way more popular than other games. I feel like most of the community likes pvp. Also, I don't get what you mean by saying, "Stop using this argument." The anti cheat is in development and it will 100% be worth the very long wait. I'd try to be a little more patient or, try to develop it yourself while so many people are pressuring you about it ;). Give devs some time. They have personal lives too.
Am I rushing them? No.
I know they have a lot on their hands as of now, but that doesn't mean all suggestions should be voided because they're busy now.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Well, when something takes time, most people would rather focus on one hard thing at a time :p. Remember, there is skyblock coming too
Does that mean that every suggestion be ignored? No, just note it and push it off to the side and come back when you finish with "x" task.

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
About abusing the anti grief plugin: players can intentionally claim other people's unclaimed builds, prevent them from expanding, etc. I'm talking about the anti-grief plugin I'm thinking about, it depends on which one that will be used.

there should be a limit to how much blocks u can claim . Like Example The More time to spend on the server the more blocks u can claim . And about claiming other people's Property would be solved if they just claim it. and incase u build something massive and u dont have enough blocks to claim it then u can buy them with Some kind of currency....(Not Irl) . and I thought that may be ranked players get extra claiming blocks ?? this is just an opinion.

Well a survival server would kinda be like factions except with the fact that
you try to kill the wither and Ender Dragon. It would be better for each person
(Obsidians in my opinion), to be able to start one of these servers and be able
to play with their friends.
first i dont know how to make a server i need help and second i have no Friends

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
this is just my opinion because Most of us started playing minecraft with single player , i started playing minecraft before Multiplayer was there and now i have a 7 year old Survival map and im bored on it so i want to play with friends and other people so it can be fun Making massive builds with help which would take days to make alone . I really do like the pvp aspect of the server but if i play pvp too much i will get bored again . The Part about abusing the claiming plugin is not one of my questions to answer because i used to a survival on another server where it was perfect but it was cracked mc so i got hacked and griefed . so i think the staff can find a solution to that if this makes it into the server , they are much wiser than i am.
Well a survival server would kinda be like factions except with the fact that
you try to kill the wither and Ender Dragon. It would be better for each person
(Obsidians in my opinion), to be able to start one of these servers and be able
to play with their friends.
i dont think so . i am trying to make a friendly non competitive game like free build and it isnt gonna be like factions because

1. there is gonna be no pvp

2. no one is gonna build bases out of obsidian instead of lovely Houses etc (if u do in survival ur crazy)

3. and it is a place where we can get friends :D

and also i dont want to pressure the devs so if they do think this is good and does it slowly im ok . ik that the devs are working on the new anticheat , skyblock etc , and i think making a survival server would have lesser building and commands , and the only place they have to build would be the spawn

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
I don't mean Skyblock . i mean to just have a basic survival With No islands and shops . the fun of caving finding dungoens fighting mobs and going to the end kill the dragon , wither and get elytras , Shulker boxes with the 1.11 update etc cannot be found in SkyBlock

Yeah I see what you mean... I feel like it would take to much time to set up. It's a really cool idea but for now I think I'm out of this one... Sorry.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
there should be a limit to how much blocks u can claim . Like Example The More time to spend on the server the more blocks u can claim . And about claiming other people's Property would be solved if they just claim it. and incase u build something massive and u dont have enough blocks to claim it then u can buy them with Some kind of currency....(Not Irl) . and I thought that may be ranked players get extra claiming blocks ?? this is just an opinion.

first i dont know how to make a server i need help and second i have no Friends
Yes, that was exactly what I was thinking about.

Nov 12, 2016
I think survival would be super cool! People would be able to trade and build right next to each other, which is impossible in skyblock. There is already a plugin for this call CoreProtect. I've used it before as staff, and it is pretty easy to use.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If you are an old player, you'd know that there was survival with plots back in the day. This was removed for:
• Lack of Originality.
• Lack of future inspiration/updates.
• Could be replaced with things that can do both of the above.
This is why CubeCraft replaced it with factions, as there is a wider objective, with a wider inspiration, and having the ability to update the gamemode at a bigger scope than survival would have.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
If you are an old player, you'd know that there was survival with plots back in the day. This was removed for:
• Lack of Originality.
• Lack of future inspiration/updates.
• Could be replaced with things that can do both of the above.
This is why CubeCraft replaced it with factions, as there is a wider objective, with a wider inspiration, and having the ability to update the gamemode at a bigger scope than survival would have.
I would like to see how a prison would do theres endless ways of doing it, i havent been around long but i can see your point of view, survival is also to unpopular i think and not really something you can expand on

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom