• yes,this is a good idea

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No . Just No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
As Most of u know the Return Of FreeBuild on the server has Happend \
I would Like it if the CCG has started a Survival Minigame where it is all survival with NO PVP
because i really like survival but i get bored because i get lonely , so Maybe u can make a Cut clean system where that are no /tp commands etc . there is only a /home command and /set home and some other usefull commands . Players can trade in game but should not require IRL money. Spawners can be mined with Silk touch pickaxes, and the Longer you play the more blocks u can claim using a world edit plugin maybe to stop griefing . I know that Most players Like to slaughter other players . I think some people who like peacefull and friendly Places they would play

DONT MIND THE TILTLE :{

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

They had a Skyblock but that is in maintenance right now. I hope Skyblock will be added very soon as I would play it a lot, patience is the key

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
As Most of u know the Return Of FreeBuild on the server has Happend \
I would Like it if the CCG has started a Survival Minigame where it is all survival with NO PVP
because i really like survival but i get bored because i get lonely , so Maybe u can make a Cut clean system where that are no /tp commands etc . there is only a /home command and /set home and some other usefull commands . Players can trade in game but should not require IRL money. Spawners can be mined with Silk touch pickaxes, and the Longer you play the more blocks u can claim using a world edit plugin maybe to stop griefing . I know that Most players Like to slaughter other players . I think some people who like peacefull and friendly Places they would play

DONT MIND THE TILTLE :{
They had a Skyblock but that is in maintenance right now. I hope Skyblock will be added very soon as I would play it a lot, patience is the key
In my opinion, this is like skyblock without an island to start on. The devs have confirmed that skyblock will be released really soon so be patient pz. :)

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Yep I'm so hyped they should add to Skyblock mines were people can get ores, and food farms. They should also add an area were people can sell things and kill animals for xp and food

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
I don't mean Skyblock . i mean to just have a basic survival With No islands and shops . the fun of caving finding dungoens fighting mobs and going to the end kill the dragon , wither and get elytras , Shulker boxes with the 1.11 update etc cannot be found in SkyBlock

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Survival is my favorite gamemode, I would love to see this? The only problem I can see though, is the rarity of certain resources (eg: Shulker shells). An anti-grief plugin sould also be beneficial, though it could be abused (but hey, what are reports for?).

PS: would there be a special in-game currency for trading?

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I would like a "like-factions" game without claiming and canons. This would be ok,
I just don't know how popular it would be.

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
Survival is my favorite gamemode, I would love to see this? The only problem I can see though, is the rarity of certain resources (eg: Shulker shells). An anti-grief plugin sould also be beneficial, though it could be abused (but hey, what are reports for?).

PS: would there be a special in-game currency for trading?
Abuse what exacltly? please do say and also The Ign trading currency is diamonds , gold . iron and anything precious

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Abuse what exacltly? please do say and also The Ign trading currency is diamonds , gold . iron and anything precious
About abusing the anti grief plugin: players can intentionally claim other people's unclaimed builds, prevent them from expanding, etc. I'm talking about the anti-grief plugin I'm thinking about, it depends on which one that will be used.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I don't mean Skyblock . i mean to just have a basic survival With No islands and shops . the fun of caving finding dungoens fighting mobs and going to the end kill the dragon , wither and get elytras , Shulker boxes with the 1.11 update etc cannot be found in SkyBlock
Well a survival server would kinda be like factions except with the fact that
you try to kill the wither and Ender Dragon. It would be better for each person
(Obsidians in my opinion), to be able to start one of these servers and be able
to play with their friends.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Hmm. I don't know about this. The developers are very busy at the moment with numerous projects. I feel like survivors won't be successful as the community is more of a pvp based community. -1
Please stop using this argument. @basicallyeveryone (not just you). If its good, they'll get it to it eventually.
Also, how is this community "PvP" oriented? Half of the community has been super anal about freebuild, skyblock, and parkour, and all three are pretty popular demands.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Please stop using this argument. @basicallyeveryone (not just you). If its good, they'll get it to it eventually.
Also, how is this community "PvP" oriented? Half of the community has been super anal about freebuild, skyblock, and parkour, and all three are pretty popular demands.
Um, well you can use that argument. There are 5 devs in TOTAL and
they are all working on numerous projects. I do agree with you about the
fact that this is NOT 'PvP" oriented.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom