Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
I have a new game idea. It is called Among Survival which is similar to Among Slimes except that instead of The Skeld, it takes place in a normal Minecraft world. There would be two teams: Players and Impostors. The players can win by either defeating the enderdragon or killing the impostor(s). The impostor(s) win by killing all of the players before they defeat the enderdragon. The players do not know who the impostor(s) are so the impostors want to kill the players without getting caught. If an impostor gets caught, the player(s) will likely gang up on them and kill them.

People would only be able to chat with whoever is close to them. When a player is killed, their body will drop on the ground. If a player finds the dead body, the coordinates of the body are revealed to everybody and it shows who reported the body.

The Impostor(s) could have Strength I and Resistance I to make it easier for them to kill the players.

This idea was inspired from this video that I watched:

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I appreciate the effort put into this suggestion. However, it is very clear to me that not everyone has the time and patience to play until they beta the enderdragon. Besides, maybe for you it’s easy but even as a team it si extremely hard and frustrating to beat the enterdragon.

Among Slimes was inspired by Among Us, This new varient would have about no hype at all since Among Us is a rapidly dying game.

CubeCraft is also run on 1.12.2 meaning 1.12.2+ blocks and functions would not be recreated. There’s just too many holes in this problem so I doubt this would be a good game idea for the team to work on.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom