Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
Hey there!

In this thread - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/anyone-want-to-edit-this-photo-for-me-very-easy.203287/ - I asked people to edit a photo for me. Well, check out the thread to see what happend...
I did not expect this, but it was hilarious! As @Harvard University said, this should be a thing on the forums.

Harvard University: ''This thread should be a real thing! Everyweek staff can ask what we should edit. And at the end of the week we all vote who made the best/funiest edit of that picture''

I think this could be awesome.

What do you think?

-Lucien

[EDIT: I changed the title from new forums page to new forums section.]

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey there!

In this thread - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/anyone-want-to-edit-this-photo-for-me-very-easy.203287/ - I asked people to edit a photo for me. Well, check out the thread to see what happend...
I did not expect this, but it was hilarious! As @Harvard University said, this should be a thing on the forums.

Harvard University: ''This thread should be a real thing! Everyweek staff can ask what we should edit. And at the end of the week we all vote who made the best/funiest edit of that picture''

I think this could be awesome.

What do you think?

-Lucien
I do not do photo shop, but being bad at it could make it way better!
+1!
It definitely seems like an awesome idea. We obviously cannot really reward anything for “winners” or anything, as it isn’t anything more than a banterous gimmick, but I love the premise. :D
I think it should be just a "for fun" kind of thing where you do it because it is funny.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I'd just want a section named "photoshop requests for fun"

People could post threads there with an image along with their edit requests, and then the community can go wild!
I actually really want this to be a thing.
That's a good idea, but we could also put request in everything else!
But it would be even better if we have a section for it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom