Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Exoq

Oct 14, 2017
netherlands
there aren't that many maps for ffa, and sometimes you just keep getting the same, so my idea is to make new maps.
i had some ideas
1. a candy map
2. a desert map
3. a city map

if you have ideas let me know below

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
there aren't that many maps for ffa, and sometimes you just keep getting the same, so my idea is to make new maps.
i had some ideas
1. a candy map
2. a desert map
3. a city map

if you have ideas let me know below
City and desert are already a thing (Desert is kinda in city)

Reactions: Exoq

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Many games are in need of getting maps, especially ffa and survival games. I support adding any sort of maps to these two games. But most builders will say it’s very hard to make these maps due to their size, but I’m sure it’s possible to release some maps in the coming updates if they focus their time.

Exoq

Oct 14, 2017
netherlands
Many games are in need of getting maps, especially ffa and survival games. I support adding any sort of maps to these two games. But most builders will say it’s very hard to make these maps due to their size, but I’m sure it’s possible to release some maps in the coming updates if they focus their time.
yea and like they have enough builders to make it in a week or 2

Reactions: MimicPanda

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Yes, you are right the maps are slowly getting old. And to make new maps it need time and to choose a theme every thing need some time. Candy sounds good, there is already a desert map with a city in the desert. I really want to see a Under Da Sea map that would be nice! :)

Reactions: Ruisdier
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
Top Bottom