Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
Axeman - So, because 4/5 FFAs are 1.9 PvP (I'll get to that later) I think an axe-based kit would do nicely. My thoughts for this are: diamond axe (not iron seeing as the majority of the weapons are iron in the other kits) but for this diamond weapon there should be compensation in armour form. So I say: full leather but with a chainmail chestplate. I wouldn't want full leather because another kit already has that and we need to make each kit unique and identifiable, so we add the chainmail chestie. It also feels quite "in character", because you would expect an axe-man to be strong and tough, and having protection round the chest area would feel slightly more realistic than just full leather. As for Classic, you could either leave it in there or take it out. Staff decide. (I know that there is a purchasable iron axe in the store and totally didn't just find out last second, but I still think that it'd be cool to have a kit for it).
Demolitionist - The demolitionist/bomber kit would also be quite a cool feature because it would add another unique fighting style. "But iggleboz," I hear you say, "nobody is like, ever gonna use that kit!" Well, nobody really uses the Alchemist or even the Archer kit most of the time, but it is still there anyway. I think that the armour should be something like: leather boots and leather hat, with gold chestplate and gold leggings, with the golden armour having Blast Protection II, or maybe just on the chestplate but with Blast Protection I on the leggings. I think the weapon should be a wooden or stone sword. There should be 10 TNT with this kit in Normal or Soup, and 20 in Overpowered. I also think that there should be a toggle option in the form of a lever. When you right click this lever, it brings up a GUI with an option of: "Throwing TNT" or "Auto-Igniting TNT" much like in "Settings Sid" in Custom 1v1 Duel Kits, but without the "Placeable TNT Option". Now let me make this clear: NO OF COURSE I DO NOT WANT THE TNT TO ACTUALLY DAMAGE THE TERRAIN; I could go on indefinitely about the obvious problems that that would cause.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Axeman - So, because 4/5 FFAs are 1.9 PvP (I'll get to that later) I think an axe-based kit would do nicely. My thoughts for this are: diamond axe (not iron seeing as the majority of the weapons are iron in the other kits) but for this diamond weapon there should be compensation in armour form. So I say: full leather but with a chainmail chestplate. I wouldn't want full leather because another kit already has that and we need to make each kit unique and identifiable, so we add the chainmail chestie. It also feels quite "in character", because you would expect an axe-man to be strong and tough, and having protection round the chest area would feel slightly more realistic than just full leather. As for Classic, you could either leave it in there or take it out. Staff decide. (I know that there is a purchasable iron axe in the store and totally didn't just find out last second, but I still think that it'd be cool to have a kit for it).
Demolitionist - The demolitionist/bomber kit would also be quite a cool feature because it would add another unique fighting style. "But iggleboz," I hear you say, "nobody is like, ever gonna use that kit!" Well, nobody really uses the Alchemist or even the Archer kit most of the time, but it is still there anyway. I think that the armour should be something like: leather boots and leather hat, with gold chestplate and gold leggings, with the golden armour having Blast Protection II, or maybe just on the chestplate but with Blast Protection I on the leggings. I think the weapon should be a wooden or stone sword. There should be 10 TNT with this kit in Normal or Soup, and 20 in Overpowered. I also think that there should be a toggle option in the form of a lever. When you right click this lever, it brings up a GUI with an option of: "Throwing TNT" or "Auto-Igniting TNT" much like in "Settings Sid" in Custom 1v1 Duel Kits, but without the "Placeable TNT Option". Now let me make this clear: NO OF COURSE I DO NOT WANT THE TNT TO ACTUALLY DAMAGE THE TERRAIN; I could go on indefinitely about the obvious problems that that would cause.
I do like the idea of demolition kit in FFA, so while at it, why not add it 1.8 too :D

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I feel like a tnt kit would potentially be really annoying, with people just placing all their tnt at once and then dieing. Maybe it would work if they only had a single tnt at a time but got a new one some time after using it.
I definitely support an axe kit, I think I'd prefer an iron axe though.

Last edited:

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
I think there should be a option allow you to choose between sword or axe when you respawn.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom