Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to have the option to use: cosmetics, costumes, etc. in the waiting lobbies of each game

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
Well, my suggestion comes with the following situation:

You enter a game and it has not yet started, and the worst is that you need more people to start the countdown, in addition to completing the parkour, it would be great to use some cosmetics, costumes or even be able to fly through the corridors waiting for each game, obviously each function will depend on the range that the user has (to enable this option, users must have a minimum range: diamond, emerald and obsidian).

What do you think about the implementation of this new option for the mentioned ranges?

D

Deleted member 352903

I guess you’re talking about the waiting lobby? Then I agree. And btw, this has been suggested 1000 times

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I don't see why all ranks should be able to use cosmetics in the main lobby but not in the waiting lobby (as per your suggestion). I think it should just the same as in the main lobbies with the same cosmetics.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I mean think about it this way
In normal lobbies you can turn players off
Let’s say they have really laggy cosmetics well if you turn players off your problem if fixed

So how will you deal with this lag problem in waiting lobbies?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom