Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, new suggestion about a "Favorite" voting option. (Mostly for SkyWars since there is 2 voting option, Chest & Time.) Maybe it could look like that? (I'm a great editor huh)

1660604080170.png

Why is this useful?
Very often when we join a game of SkyWars, we have 5s left to vote and we don't even have the time to vote for Chest or Time, with this option we can select like in the EggWars Favorite items which Chest mode we want and what time we want --> When it's ready you can simply click on Favorite Vote --> Favorite 1 (Example) *Basic & Sunset*, Favorite 2 *Normal & Day*.

It's just so much easier to vote like this. (Because we usually vote the same things, but never have the time for the TIME Option. (I like Sunset :/)

Last edited:

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, new suggestion about a "Favorite" voting option. (Mostly for SkyWars since there is 2 voting option, Chest & Time.) Maybe it could look like that? (I'm a great editor huh)

View attachment 214154

Why is this useful?
Very often when we join a game of SkyWars, we have 5s left to vote and we don't even have the time to vote for Chest or Time, with this option we can select like in the EggWars Favorite items which Chest mode we want and what time we want --> When it's ready you can simply click on Favorite Vote --> Favorite 1 (Example) *Basic & Sunset*, Favorite 2 *Normal & Day*.

It's just so much easier to vote like this. (Because we usually vote the same things, but never have the time for the TIME Option. (I like Sunset :/)
Useful to vote for your favourite options, specially if the game is about to start. Agree :agree:

Reactions: Herbubulle
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom