Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think about the new maps?

• I'm a baby and want double eggs back. Wait, I'm a baby, I'll take single eggs tyvm

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I actually really like these new maps famwich leggo

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Still making my mind up, but I could possibly see the potential...?

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RiflemanReedy

Jul 7, 2017
This is pretty much it. I'm not retyping all this dude.

And who copy and pastes stuff these days? Like c'mon. It's 2k29 or suttin now, ain't it?

Attachments

• 2018-09-08_0003.png
    2018-09-08_0003.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 275

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
I dislike the concept of calling it Egg-Wars.
I think every game is massively affected, whenever the Void is introduced.

When it comes to utilizing the Y-Axis, I totally agree with you: that it has a ton of uses, and lots of players don't fully understand all of the functions of it.

I really dislike seeing it in the EW lobby, because it's too similar to just Team-PvP.
It's obviously going to be a very good gamemode to play on, for Clans versus Clans, for a group of friends versus another, and all that stuff.

The aesthetics should be reworked, but except for making it visually different, I LIKE IT.

I won't personally play on it, but it sounds like it has a LOT of room for potential.
And hopefully it won't copy-paste previous gamemodes, such as Money Walls, The Walls, Annihilation, and other stuff.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I don't like the game mode whatsoever. Egg wars was initially made based on SkyWars and I feel eliminating the void is quite a ridiculous concept. I want to know who had the gall to think of this idea, and who is actually in charge of this? Who made this decision? Who's idea was this? Double eggs for starters wasn't the greatest idea anyway, but removing the void? And no, I'm not saying that removing the void was bad because now I can't knock off players. There are still several downsides to it. I plan to create a thread about all of this which should be out tomorrow (if I can type all of it). In my view, experimental eggwars as a whole should be scrapped. Work on the standard Egg wars that has been popular for quite some time and fix what's still problematic there. Getting rid of the void or adding another egg isn't going to fix your problems.

RiflemanReedy

Jul 7, 2017
I don't like the game mode whatsoever. Egg wars was initially made based on SkyWars and I feel eliminating the void is quite a ridiculous concept. I want to know who had the gall to think of this idea, and who is actually in charge of this? Who made this decision? Who's idea was this? Double eggs for starters wasn't the greatest idea anyway, but removing the void? And no, I'm not saying that removing the void was bad because now I can't knock off players. There are still several downsides to it. I plan to create a thread about all of this which should be out tomorrow (if I can type all of it). In my view, experimental eggwars as a whole should be scrapped. Work on the standard Egg wars that has been popular for quite some time and fix what's still problematic there. Getting rid of the void or adding another egg isn't going to fix your problems.

Man was just here reading through his thread while eating sausage rolls and then saw this and spat my mouthful out. uhh

From the way you talk, I feel like I will enjoy your thread very much, will look forward to reading it.

BASICALLY, Tacos and that told their builders, "AIGHT, people have started realising that WE ARE copying Hypixel (screw you Chum Chum [love you broski]), so we have to come up with something ORIGINAL." *random builder #1* "Like what ???" *random builder #2* "i KN oW, THE WALLS BUT WITH EGGS AND WITHOUT WALLS - HA HA !!!1!!1onE!!"

Minecraft is dying slowly, Cube is dying fast. I swear to you the amount of numbers I've seen on this server has been divided by 3 since I start playing October 2016. The admin have realised that making another useless, overpriced rank, or throwing on another sale, or even creating a tournament at E3 (
- SPAM CLICKERS IN THE FINAL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL). SO, they have to start creating new games that no one's thought of before, even if it is only a modified version of Eggs becoz BATTLEZONE failed so badly when they surprisingly didn't realise that only 1 MC player in 50 has good enough ping to play a Minecraft Fortnite (also a copy of Hypixel's BR).

So you see, dear sir, they are doing these things out of desperation.

Because we can't all accept that Minecraft should be lain to rest peacefully as a once over-loved game of everyone's past.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Man was just here reading through his thread while eating sausage rolls and then saw this and spat my mouthful out. uhh

From the way you talk, I feel like I will enjoy your thread very much, will look forward to reading it.

BASICALLY, Tacos and that told their builders, "AIGHT, people have started realising that WE ARE copying Hypixel (screw you Chum Chum [love you broski]), so we have to come up with something ORIGINAL." *random builder #1* "Like what ???" *random builder #2* "i KN oW, THE WALLS BUT WITH EGGS AND WITHOUT WALLS - HA HA !!!1!!1onE!!"

Minecraft is dying slowly, Cube is dying fast. I swear to you the amount of numbers I've seen on this server has been divided by 3 since I start playing October 2016. The admin have realised that making another useless, overpriced rank, or throwing on another sale, or even creating a tournament at E3 (
- SPAM CLICKERS IN THE FINAL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL). SO, they have to start creating new games that no one's thought of before, even if it is only a modified version of Eggs becoz BATTLEZONE failed so badly when they surprisingly didn't realise that only 1 MC player in 50 has good enough ping to play a Minecraft Fortnite (also a copy of Hypixel's BR).

So you see, dear sir, they are doing these things out of desperation.

Because we can't all accept that Minecraft should be lain to rest peacefully as a once over-loved game of everyone's past.

Love the reply!!! xD

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.