• No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Remove experimental eggwars

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Egg-kill mode. The egg would have a health bar, and it would have to be “killed”. To kill the egg, mine it over and over. The egg would take the same amount of time to mine as terracotta, and eat time it gets mined it would lose 1 hitpoint. The egg would have 25 hitpoints, There can also be an “Egg heal” which heals your egg of 1 hitpoint, and it would cost 10 diamonds. Once your egg is dead it cannot be healed.

Reactions: Lilleh__

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I like the idea but I don't see it working. It reminds me of BlockWars Core mode but you can heal your egg. It's cool but I don't think 10 diamonds would be enough. Most games will end up taking a while because people will fix any dents you put in their defence within seconds. The only big difference in the defence side from BlockWars is having obsidian. BlockWars only has terracotta and traps whereas EggWars has blocks such as obsidian. It would be way to difficult to get through some peoples defences. It could be fun but I mostly see it as a mode that'll end from whoever is last to leave the game. It'll take far too long to be enjoyable most likely.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom