Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brozzki

Jan 27, 2021
United States
Please for the love of CubeCraft.net, fix the new filthy egg break sounds back to the old one, along with the other sounds that have changed. Add the counter back on the XP bar when a game is starting and basically return everything to what it was not even 24 hours ago. I was grinding solo eggwars and everything was normal. I then joined the next game and the counter was gone from the XP bar and there was a new ticking sound for the countdown. When I broke the first egg not 15 seconds later, I thought something was wrong with my PC. I logged out and back into CubeCraft and it was the same. Restarted Minecraft, it was the same. I then found out that it was a change and not my texture pack. I nearly puke everytime I hear the new noise and so does everyone I know that has heard it. PLEASE FIX THIS.
tbh i like the new sounds more, but what i really dislike is how the count down isnt in your xp bar

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Please for the love of CubeCraft.net, fix the new filthy egg break sounds back to the old one, along with the other sounds that have changed.

Such an overreaction, lmao. It's a different sound, the world isn't ending. I've played this game for years and after a couple games I got used to it. The new sound is even less loud.

You can make a resourcepack if the new sounds make you "puke".

Last edited:
Reactions: Fesa

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
Way to overreact, lmao. It's a different sound, the world isn't ending. I've played this game for years and after a couple games I got used to it. The new send is even less loud.

You can make a resourcepack if the new sounds make you "puke".
Or, get this, they could change it back to what majority of players like more

Reactions: Awabbatt

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
#BringBackOldSound #BringBackOldSound #BringBackOldSound #BringBackOldSound

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
The new items in your hotbar dont even load in 1.16.40 what kind of joke is that

Jun 1, 2021
The majority? I highly doubt the majority cares.

But I'd love to see your data.
I barely play egg wars but the people I know that play it said they didn't like the sound and when I went into it the sound was horrid. definitely like the old sound better

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE I LOVE IT
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE I LOVE IT
Good job!

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
From what I heard this is what the sound was supposed to be, and the other sound was actually broken (I think I remember seeing this from another thread).

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT
I think this guy hates it. I’m not too sure though but I’m making an assumption from some of the signs given off from this specific reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.