Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
Please for the love of CubeCraft.net, fix the new filthy egg break sounds back to the old one, along with the other sounds that have changed. Add the counter back on the XP bar when a game is starting and basically return everything to what it was not even 24 hours ago. I was grinding solo eggwars and everything was normal. I then joined the next game and the counter was gone from the XP bar and there was a new ticking sound for the countdown. When I broke the first egg not 15 seconds later, I thought something was wrong with my PC. I logged out and back into CubeCraft and it was the same. Restarted Minecraft, it was the same. I then found out that it was a change and not my texture pack. I nearly puke everytime I hear the new noise and so does everyone I know that has heard it. PLEASE FIX THIS.

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021
Please for the love of CubeCraft.net, fix the new filthy egg break sounds back to the old one, along with the other sounds that have changed. Add the counter back on the XP bar when a game is starting and basically return everything to what it was not even 24 hours ago. I was grinding solo eggwars and everything was normal. I then joined the next game and the counter was gone from the XP bar and there was a new ticking sound for the countdown. When I broke the first egg not 15 seconds later, I thought something was wrong with my PC. I logged out and back into CubeCraft and it was the same. Restarted Minecraft, it was the same. I then found out that it was a change and not my texture pack. I nearly puke everytime I hear the new noise and so does everyone I know that has heard it. PLEASE FIX THIS.
I like it, it sounds like a wet fart, i dont just like it, i LOVE it

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
not the relog

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
There was a thread made to add the option of having the old sound here, but apparently the old sound was a glitch.

Reactions: NotEyad

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
wow developers ruining the game! How surprising

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
There was a thread made to add the option of having the old sound here, but apparently the old sound was a glitch.
Yeah I heard about this, but I don't really care. They need to fix real bugs and glitches that people hate rather than 'fixing' something that was never broken in the first place

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Yeah I heard about this, but I don't really care. They need to fix real bugs and glitches that people hate rather than 'fixing' something that was never broken in the first place
Well it was broken, but it sounded better... THEY NEED TO FIX THE BREAKING GLITCH; been in the game for over 2 months now

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

Reactions: RaisinForABrain

beanz

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2021
Somewhere..
I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT
Ok.... we get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D