• No

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
Hello there!
I recently came up with a couple of ideas that i think are really interesting!
I have come up with 2 new eggwars modes called:
  • Eggwars Peaceful
  • Eggwars Brutal
Eggwars peaceful would be for the players who aren't very experienced with eggwars and don't wanna be rushed as soon as they bridge into middle or get killed by someone when they've got plenty of diamonds. What would happen is that when the game starts there's a 5 min timer that disables all kinds of pvp until it runs out letting people go into mid and collect resources without worries, Except for when the timer runs out as when that happens all player placed blocks get destroyed (including bridges). Now since this is meant for new players to prevent experienced players from ruining it for them they should make it so you have to be under cubecraft level 10 to be able to join.

Now onto Eggwars Brutal! This one is designed for the more experienced players hence why you must be over level 20 to play it. After the game has started every 5 mins a 'natural disaster' occurs destroying all of the sandstone that players have placed. This makes it so that players must time their attacks so that they have time to go in and collect minerals from mid but also get back in time to buy their items. This will also eliminate all of the sandstone traps people make to ruin others lives. This also puts more emphasis on the teamwork aspect as people must coordinate who has the blocks to help get people out of trouble if need be.

I think these would help eggwars so there's more variety in the game and also lets new players get a feel for the game!

Also if you agree/disagree with this idea please comment your reasoning for agreeing or disagreeing on top of voting on the pole :)

Thanks for viewing!

-Lurk

Last edited:
Reactions: OnePetabyte
L

Lepzi

I think this is a good idea but right now the staff have enough things to sort out like the anti cheat for cubecraft which is very needed.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello there!
  • Eggwars Peaceful
  • Eggwars Brutal
Eggwars peaceful would be for the players who aren't very experienced with eggwars and don't wanna be rushed as soon as they bridge into middle or get killed by someone when they've got plenty of diamonds. What would happen is that when the game starts there's a 5 min timer that disables all kinds of pvp until it runs out letting people go into mid and collect resources without worries, Except for when the timer runs out as when that happens all player placed blocks get destroyed (including bridges). Now since this is meant for new players to prevent experienced players from ruining it for them they should make it so you have to be under cubecraft level 10 to be able to join.

Now onto Eggwars Brutal! This one is designed for the more experienced players hence why you must be over level 20 to play it. After the game has started every 5 mins a 'natural disaster' occurs destroying all of the sandstone that players have placed. This makes it so that players must time their attacks so that they have time to go in and collect minerals from mid but also get back in time to buy their items. This will also eliminate all of the sandstone traps people make to ruin others lives. This also puts more emphasis on the teamwork aspect as people must coordinate who has the blocks to help get people out of trouble if need be.

I think these would help eggwars so there's more variety in the game and also lets new players get a feel for the game!

Also if you agree/disagree with this idea please comment your reasoning for agreeing or disagreeing on top of voting on the pole :)

Thanks for viewing!

-Lurk
I like the idea, but the peacefull one should be more along the lines of this. Your egg is covered by bedrock in the first 5 minutes, after that it is a normal eggwars game. Thats it.
The brutal one, you should not put a level limit on. Also, I do like the natural disasters idea, but maybe just half of the blocks placed? Also the ones that go away will be random?

LoganGamingX

Jul 5, 2016
I like the peaceful idea for new players but the brutal not as much. Just think about it you are building to a island then the block below you is deleted that is not very much fun in my opinion. For brutal is should be that blocks placed down for longer then 5 minutes are destroyed unless it is obsidian.

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
I think this is a good idea but right now the staff have enough things to sort out like the anti cheat for cubecraft which is very needed.
Yes i agree very much but just putting it out there for future reference in case they want new modes :)

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
I like the idea, but the peacefull one should be more along the lines of this. Your egg is covered by bedrock in the first 5 minutes, after that it is a normal eggwars game. Thats it.
The brutal one, you should not put a level limit on. Also, I do like the natural disasters idea, but maybe just half of the blocks placed? Also the ones that go away will be random?
actually both of these ideas sound pretty good, i really like the idea for brutal where random blocks are destroyed

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
I like the peaceful idea for new players but the brutal not as much. Just think about it you are building to a island then the block below you is deleted that is not very much fun in my opinion. For brutal is should be that blocks placed down for longer then 5 minutes are destroyed unless it is obsidian.
in my opinion the idea of the blocks getting destroyed every certain amount of time is good so people have to think quick but i do think your idea would work aswell making it a little easier to attack :)

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
I like this, but not the level limit.

If it for under level 10, why would experienced players ruin the for THEM?

What if I only play survival games and I am level 11 from only SG?
I totally agree with your point, this was the only concern i had :/ maybe cubecraft could make it you need 10 eggwars specific wins or something

ColinSz

Feb 6, 2017
I agree with the Idea, but I think you need to lower the peaceful mode to three minutes.

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
Brutal mode also needs it so islands get slowly destroyed over time. If not, it would be near impossible to win against campers since bridging to an annoying bowspammer takes well over 5 minutes so there'd be no way to beat them.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

p_assassin

May 15, 2015
Hello there!
  • Eggwars Peaceful
  • Eggwars Brutal

Thanks for viewing!

-Lurk

Sounds all cool but keep in mind when playing eggwars peaceful getting ur minerals is not easy because people could be still camping on generators, and maybe it would be more useful to add a system to choose the map u want to play instead or a premade system so u can que up for example underdasea, sadly enough the new maps only show up.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
EggWars Peaceful could be nice for the beginning EggWars player.

EggWars Brutal is like the EggWars we've got now, so I don't think that's really necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom