Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe also being able to buy lava buckets or water buckets would also be awesome, but then people are able to hide under the map etc..
People will use lava buckets for camping and water buckets are op when it comes to reducing fall damage. That's a no from me :)

I also don't think implementing this kit would be a good idea. The tnt sounds fun but the eggs will ruin it. Shields will no longer work and it will be impossible for players to get to other islands (since the players can farm the kit).

QuartzDork

Aug 11, 2016
I think the kit would be fine if the throwing tnt was allowed to be thrown to a certain distance
and as for eggs I don't think it should be in the kit but more of item you could possibly purchase from the villager and further more the whole thing about exploiting the kit is just a cop out cause you can easily do that with any of the other kits healer kit gives you gapps which you can just place in a chest and kill your self for more allowing you to stack same thing with egg armour and the buffer and debuffer kits as well plus is the tnt really that op I mean honestly the kit wouldn't create campers all that much since it can only do damage to your enemies that means you can just out run the tnt on a bridge and if you get knocked off due to blast damage so what bows can easily do the same thing just minus the spla

QuartzDork

Aug 11, 2016
and by the way the whole tnt throwing thing is sort of already a thing all you have to do is make a mini tnt cannon and bang you have tnt that launches and can destroy blocks
this troll kit though should only have these things a flint and steel lingering pots of minig fatigue and cobwebs

Elyktra

Aug 30, 2015
Switzerland
I do not like this idea for a multitude of reasons. First off we do not have eggs in Eggwars and the main reason for that is they are too op. Another thing is it would not just be the supplies from the kit, but people would jump into the void to get more supplies. Also I do not think that the tnt is needed. You can just run from it and it might cause campers.
Exactly this. Eggs/ snowballs are that, what NEVER should be added.

QuartzDork

Aug 11, 2016
Tnt is already in the game though and it hasn't ruined the game in anyway for me if anything it makes more cautious because tnt can break blocks and can be launched with a simple corner slab which is 3 sandstone and 2 tnt

BuzzPlays_

Aug 11, 2016
I think that it's too overpowered because having eggs not only allows people to camp but destroys the purpose of a bow. I know this due to the fact I had the same idea. Also campers would be able to farm tnt too easily

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
Top Bottom