Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

zachchaz

Apr 7, 2020
Investor Kit:

(Costs 350 Coins)

- You can trade in Iron for Gold, Gold for Diamonds, etc..

- 25 Iron can be traded in for 5 Gold

- 25 Gold can be traded in for 1 Diamond

- 45 Diamonds can be traded in for 2 Emeralds

Reactions: YoungPablo

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
I don't think this is a good idea to be honest it's just going to make the game faster on my opinion, but it could be a perfect kit for speed eggwars sadly is not on CubeCraft no more.

Reactions: Axyy

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
I don't think this would be a good idea even as a straight game mechanic. Having a singular person with this kind of power would be even worse. The bulk of most Eggwars strategies focus around getting diamonds, A resource that is only found at mid at the start of the game which forces you to take risks and venture out into the world. This kit completely removes that aspect and, with enough iron gens, you can have a fully upgraded diamond gen and gear within the first few minutes of the game without even placing a block. Camping would be a much bigger problem as you'd have no reason to leave the island. After all, Why leave the island when we can make Diamonds out of Iron? For these reasons it's a hard no.

Reactions: koops

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it would make it too easy to get resources and it would encourage people to camp because you dont have to go to mid to get diamonds or emeralds. Also in some maps the gold generator isn't on and you have to go to mid for it, I dont think this should be changed.

Reactions: koops

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
This sound more like an ability, but more like a very unbalanced one.
Gaining resources in Eggwars is very easy, especially when the mode is overpowered items.
People will occupy the maps with emerald generators, and camp on the diamond generators, as much as they can.
As well 25 iron is a rescourse which you can get in 25 secs(1 iron per sec), so on maps with level 3 iron gens it will be 0.5 per ingot and 0.25 with level 4 gen, which means this will be a super overpowered gold farm.
People will purchase hundreds a of golden apples+arrows because they will have access to more gold and it will become a complete mess.The games will take way longer than they usually do.
I absolutely don’t support this suggestion, sorry.

D

Deleted member 469419

Hi,

First off, this that I'm gonna to say it's just a constructive critic.

I understand your Idea and what for, but I don't think this is necessary to add it.

If you think a about it, you'll realize that's completely unnecessary, well:

25 gold (can be traded for) > 1 diamond

To what purpose do you want 1 diamond? You cannot buy anything with the amount of 1 diamond.

I think it's buy for nothing.

And the emeralds isn't in all maps

Reactions: Inutil

Inutil

Apr 11, 2020
Mi Casa
I think it can be a good idea, but you need to think that with 1 diamond, you cannot buy anything, and a lot of people is going to try camping in their islands, because in the island, you have a iron generator and a gold generator, so this kit only will make the game bored.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Investor Kit:

(Costs 350 Coins)

- You can trade in Iron for Gold, Gold for Diamonds, etc..

- 45 Diamonds can be traded in for 2 Emeralds

I don't agree with you.. Trading this wil make the game way more easier and I like the way it is now.

MoMercy

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2017
for me i dont think its a good idea because i will make players camp on their bases and make the game longer

D

Deleted member 514857

This idea varies from person to person. If you like camping, then it can happen.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I don't think it's a good idea. One person with this kit would camp the whole game. this discourages players from going to the side- or middle island to get gold, diamonds and emeralds. The games would be very long and boring with very little fighting.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
People will get more encouraged to make better resources. it's eventually going to make people camp. Camping is not allowed on the server...

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I really don't think this would be a good idea... and here's why

This would mean that with a level 2 (0.75s/iron) you would have full obi (15 gold)in OP in 56.25s with a lvl 1 gold gen this would take 75s.
And in normal you would have full obi (50gold) 187.5s, with a lvl 1 gold gen this would be 250s (or 200s if you upgrade it). Still, two times faster.
[The lvl are chosen to be 1-2 because that's how the gen mostly are at the start of the game.]
No please NO, this means that player can have diamonds without ever leaving their island. This would make camping so much easier...

45 Diamonds can be traded in for 2 Emeralds
Yes, 45 is a lot but Emerald are and should stay something only available in mid! (In my opinion).

So, the kit is too good, and breaks a game rule. So an absolute NO from me...
Sorry
~Fesa

Reactions: Jukaido and Rawrbin

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I am a firm believer that people should only have access to diamonds (and in some cases, gold, such as in the map toys) if they enter mid. Yes, even if it is expensive, I still believe people must enter mid to get them.

Once again, one of your suggestions gets a no from me.

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
I think this is more of a feature than a kit, since kits are some items you get when you spawn (and maybe some discounts in the shop) but not something you get another UI for to use it.

Also i think your balancing is off imo: you need too much gold to make diamonds worth the investment and in my experience you need more gold than diamonds in the real late game...

Daanntje

Novice Member
Feb 14, 2018
Nederland
I dont think this is the best idea because campers wont be building to Mid anymore because if the can 'make' 5 diamonds the will stay on there island.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I dont think this is a good idea for eggwars, just because I think more people are going to camp, so they have diamonds even faster. Also they dont need to go to the middle island for diamonds, you can just stay on you island.

Akan

May 3, 2020
Honestly I think it’s a cool idea but It wouldn’t be good for the game. The game would be more slow and would have more people who don’t go to middle to get their beginning diamonds. Great idea though!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom