Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Capax

Feb 3, 2017
Cubecraft
www.youtube.com
These ideas are from Bedwars, but they are very fun to use. First, the potions. I think eggwars should have potions, that cost 5 diamonds each, Jump 3, Speed 3, maybe instant health 3? Anyway also, A knockback stick should be added. Knockback 1 or 2 would both be good, knockback 1 would be for normal mode, knockback 2 for op, and they should cost 16 diamonds each.

Anyways, those are my idead :3 I dont know if they are any good, but I would like to see these items added.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Instant health 3 for 5 diamonds? A bit op that one.
Speed 3? How could you even control that, it would basically be used as a way of escape and making games last far too long. Leaping potions are just stupid. I think if pots were added, then they should be an alternative game mode.
The KB stick is just stupid, these items lead to people not even bothering try to fight or use their brain, they'll just spam a stupid ass stick and hope they can knock someone into the void.

pretty_pickle

Feb 3, 2017
Instant health 3 for 5 diamonds? A bit op that one.
Speed 3? How could you even control that, it would basically be used as a way of escape and making games last far too long. Leaping potions are just stupid. I think if pots were added, then they should be an alternative game mode.
The KB stick is just stupid, these items lead to people not even bothering try to fight or use their brain, they'll just spam a stupid ass stick and hope they can knock someone into the void.
idk i think jump boost would help with campers you could build close enough to the island to build up and jump to it without getting knocked off

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Achieve the same with building a staircase? You make yourself a much harder target to hit by building along and up rather than staying at the same height as your opponent.

pretty_pickle

Feb 3, 2017
Achieve the same with building a staircase? You make yourself a much harder target to hit by building along and up rather than staying at the same height as your opponent.
but if you are one person going against a team jump boost would help because you could jump high enough to were you could get hit by all of them at once so you couldnt get killed right away ive been in a situation were my egg was broken and there was a team with their egg still alive camping and i was the last one left other than that team i died but jump boost would have helped a lot to get past them and at least break their egg so i had a chance

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Aye fair enough, but you're not going to leap into the air like superman and zoom away from the other players, BTW you jump and fall back down the other team will be right next to you again :P Just get your sword out and kill them, far more effective :P

pretty_pickle

Feb 3, 2017
Aye fair enough, but you're not going to leap into the air like superman and zoom away from the other players, BTW you jump and fall back down the other team will be right next to you again :p Just get your sword out and kill them, far more effective :p
yes but 3v1 isnt really a winnable situation and ive played bed wars (where he got this idea from) the jump boost is really good for avoiding hits and taking out the bed quicker but i see your point too there are other ways to do that it would just be a lot easier with jump boost in certain situations

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
You should play a game with or against me and a few of my friends, 3v1 is 9 times out of 10 an easily winnable situation.
My point is, I don't think pots belong in eggwars as it would change a lot of the actual gameplay. And if it was, I would rather it was as a voting option.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
So okay,

We already have got the Knockback II 'Mushroom' in the map "Mushrooms" which people don't really like because the Knockback is annoying, I do agree with those people, but when you've got the Knockback 'Mushroom' yourself it's pretty funny hihihi:rolleyes:. (Okay, in my mind than xD.)

Potions would be nice, but keep in mind that potions are OP, so don't make the prices (too) low. The prices are now 5 Diamonds for each potion, make them higher, the prices. The same counts for Knockback sticks, make the prices for those also higher because it's very OP.

I wouldn't do Knockback II sticks, because than actually you have (a sort of) 'free' kills, because with Knockback II you can punch people very far. I would say Knockback I (as the maximum Knockback) because than you still have a chance to win (I tthink).

I like the 'Speed 3' and 'Jump Boost 3' potions but I think the 'Instant Health 3' potion is a bit too OP, because when you buy 3/4 of those 'Instant Health 3' potions you can just go to every team, destroy their egg and eliminate the whole team and then you have already won the game. So no, that would be too OP. But I do like the 'Speed 3' and the 'Jump Boost 3' potion, that would be really funny.

So yeah, I like the idea. Except the Knockback II and the 'Instant Health 3' potion. Good suggestion!

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
These ideas are from Bedwars, but they are very fun to use. First, the potions. I think eggwars should have potions, that cost 5 diamonds each, Jump 3, Speed 3, maybe instant health 3? Anyway also, A knockback stick should be added. Knockback 1 or 2 would both be good, knockback 1 would be for normal mode, knockback 2 for op, and they should cost 16 diamonds each.

Anyways, those are my idead :3 I dont know if they are any good, but I would like to see these items added.
Definitely no to the health 3 and the knockback 1 for normal, knockback punching items should be emerald only. Also, speed 3 would be the opposite of good, there would be about a million people running off the edge. I am fine with the kb 2 as long is it is either like 2 stacks of diamonds or just costs some emeralds.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The way i see bedwars and eggwars is like uhc

Youve got "normal" which is our eggwars

And then youve got "speed uhc" which is hypixels bedwars

I like the potions idea but i dont think really anything else would work and be balanced

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom