Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
and what is the point of these beautiful blocks
mobs don't spawn in game which would seem to be the only real use for them
You can use them for building and for walls with a gap to shoot through. There are lots of uses for this block and some are mentioned by the others above.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
how about instead of wiring your own traps we use the magic of PLUGINS to make traps for us? ex an iron pressure plate that acts like a bear trap, a skeleton turret with 10hp, etc. They would probably belong in OP though.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No, you cannot place cakes in air, so building a bridge isnt as easy, and slabs would be cheaper to buy so those are better in some cases.
that is why there is the other blocks
slabs would be cheaper to buy
firstly you can't confirm that because it isn't added and there were no prices given as well as you didn't make the thread and secondly they really wouldn't be
And cakes are also pretty expensive compared to regular blocks and what slabs would cost.
if we are in OP cake costs 4 iron HAY Costs More
Normal 2 More Iron than hay & Compared To The Uselessness of slabs it doesn't matter

because you just need a cake there is no point of slabs

also I am pretty sure if you have a bow and a wall you can afford a cake for crying out loud

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
But its still not the same, you cannot build bridges with cakes, you can with slabs. You eat cakes, not slabs.
Cakes are there to eat when you need to not to build with, that why i want slabs!

Yeah, okay. In that case I understand you. But, you can also build bridges with normal blocks (sandstone), so that's why I don't really see the problem.

Reactions: ItsBaraa

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
that is why there is the other blocks

firstly you can't confirm that because it isn't added and there were no prices given as well as you didn't make the thread and secondly they really wouldn't be

if we are in OP cake costs 4 iron HAY Costs More
Normal 2 More Iron than hay & Compared To The Uselessness of slabs it doesn't matter

because you just need a cake there is no point of slabs

also I am pretty sure if you have a bow and a wall you can afford a cake for crying out loud
I am pretty sure that if slabs are half a block that they will be like 1 iron for 4stacks of slabs.
Now, with cakes that cost 4 iron in op (i think its ten in normal) you cannot even build a bridge with that, you cannot build stuff with cakes, the only that you can build is food. With cakes you cannot build in air, and you cannot build more floor and not a wall, you can place it in the wall i get that, but there are lots of other things you cannot do.
Cakes are there to have food placed on the floor so you can just go by and eat it, which saves you inventory space.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
But slabs would be cheeper, and if they get added more uses for it will be found.

That's true, well I think slabs would be cheaper. Also you can easily fall of the bridge you're making because of the logic of Minecraft:rolleyes:. So I don't mind if slabs will not be added.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ New EGGWARS blocks! ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Idea:
ـ My idea is to add new blocks such as "Slabs", "redstone"and "Unactivated TNT(uses power to activate it)". thats what in my mind right now, you can add your suggestions in comments :) " easier "

Positives:

ـ More traps/trolls

- Will add a new tactics to win EGGWARS
- Will give a chance to players to win if they can't pvp or new
- Having MORE and ALOT MORE fun!

Negatives:
ـ Camping

- Useless for non-trappers
- unactivated tnt will be useless!

vEnchantedPearlx

ـ That this is template im going to use on all my suggestions/posts, and if you have anything against it or its annoying message me and i'll reply as soon as possible!,
After reading all the comment I noticed that no one ever though of the fact that this could be used as team killing. (the traps)
I would love traps, but I would rather not be teamkilled.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I am pretty sure that if slabs are half a block that they will be like 1 iron for 4stacks of slabs.
Now, with cakes that cost 4 iron in op (i think its ten in normal) you cannot even build a bridge with that, you cannot build stuff with cakes, the only that you can build is food. With cakes you cannot build in air, and you cannot build more floor and not a wall, you can place it in the wall i get that, but there are lots of other things you cannot do.
Cakes are there to have food placed on the floor so you can just go by and eat it, which saves you inventory space.
I am pretty sure that is to OP if sandstone is in less then that
I know you can't build a wall out of cake what you said was use it as a sniping spot which means that the rest of the wall isn't cake Like This (I Know The Example Is Small I Just Didn't want to make it huge)
2017-03-10_16.37.54.png

I know you can't place cake above air that is why sandstone exists

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ New EGGWARS blocks! ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Idea:
ـ My idea is to add new blocks such as "Slabs", "redstone"and "Unactivated TNT(uses power to activate it)". thats what in my mind right now, you can add your suggestions in comments :) " easier "

Positives:

ـ More traps/trolls

- Will add a new tactics to win EGGWARS
- Will give a chance to players to win if they can't pvp or new
- Having MORE and ALOT MORE fun!

Negatives:
ـ Camping

- Useless for non-trappers
- unactivated tnt will be useless!

vEnchantedPearlx

ـ That this is template im going to use on all my suggestions/posts, and if you have anything against it or its annoying message me and i'll reply as soon as possible!,
This seems to have a whole world of possibilities, this idea I can get on board with. I can see that the negatives might turn out to be a problem in future games, but with some development and idea discussions, we might be able to work around possible campers. As for the idea of traps, maybe instead of Redstone on the shop, there are sandstone blocks that can be coded into being a disappearing block. This is just an idea but if this becomes a possibility it will reduce the length of games, plus gamers might rage quit if they can't get a trap right. For some redstone traps are bulky, obvious, and frustrating.

What I am suggesting is that we expand on your idea of traps, just in a different angle. Also discarding the TNT idea because that runs the risk of completely destroying someone's manmade base, again causing a gamer to quit. We don't want to frustrate players, just add new angles to winning the game.

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom