Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ New EGGWARS blocks! ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Idea:
ـ My idea is to add new blocks such as "Slabs", "redstone"and "Unactivated TNT(uses power to activate it)". thats what in my mind right now, you can add your suggestions in comments :) " easier "

Positives:

ـ More traps/trolls

- Will add a new tactics to win EGGWARS
- Will give a chance to players to win if they can't pvp or new
- Having MORE and ALOT MORE fun!

Negatives:
ـ Camping

- Useless for non-trappers
- unactivated tnt will be useless!

vEnchantedPearlx

ـ That this is template im going to use on all my suggestions/posts, and if you have anything against it or its annoying message me and i'll reply as soon as possible!,

Reactions: Soeshi

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I personally don't really like traps, since i'm not good at them and I'm usually the victim. This could lead to a lot of trolls too. So I'm not sure about this. But Others may have different opinion. Generally, Its a nice suggestion

Reactions: ItsBaraa

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Slabs are fine... I don't really want any Redstone involved. They could just set up the egg with so many traps so that you will never \
get to break the opponent's Egg.
for the part of egg traps thing , they can be sold for diamonds and i don't thing anyone is gonna waste his diamonds on redstone except peopl like me xD

U

Unipotato

For slabs, you can use cakes. As for the redstone and other trapping materials, I don't see how you would be able to create good traps because you can't break blocks, and the traps wouldn't function or be disguised well. I would hold just play some SkyWars where you can get redstone related kits and you are able to break blocks :)

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ New EGGWARS blocks! ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Idea:
ـ My idea is to add new blocks such as "Slabs", "redstone"and "Unactivated TNT(uses power to activate it)". thats what in my mind right now, you can add your suggestions in comments :) " easier "

Positives:

ـ More traps/trolls

- Will add a new tactics to win EGGWARS
- Will give a chance to players to win if they can't pvp or new
- Having MORE and ALOT MORE fun!

Negatives:
ـ Camping

- Useless for non-trappers
- unactivated tnt will be useless!

vEnchantedPearlx

ـ That this is template im going to use on all my suggestions/posts, and if you have anything against it or its annoying message me and i'll reply as soon as possible!,

Yes, I suggested a trolling kit to but this is maybe to
comprehensive. I thought about a same kit as the redstone master in skywars. That would be enough for me.

Cherrite

Novice Member
Jan 25, 2017
~ Wasted Wonderland ~
twitter.com
I like the sound of this idea, though I'm the type of person to fall for traps fairly easily. However, would this not be difficult to execute due to the lack of ability to break blocks outside of blocks purchased/given in-game?

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I only think there should be slabs, redstone and unactivated tnt is too much and a lot of griefing and trolling will which is not fun for teammates.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
They used to have trapdoors and pressure plates.
Those were really fun.
Slabs wouldn't be as funny tbh.
But I don't mind seeing them being added.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I don't think traping poeple fits well in eggwars, it's better in skywars
Some achievements are made significantly easier by trapping people. As a few examples, you can trap players in medieval (assuming they don't have at least a level 1 diamond gen) if you want to get the 20 stacks of iron achievement and the henpecked (kill a player 8 times). Each obby takes 4min and 10 seconds to break, so if they're close to breaking it then hit them and the timer will reset.

Just make sure NOT to break their egg if you want to achievement farm!

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Yeah, that's true. I'd say place a block and place a cake on it =>.
But its still not the same, you cannot build bridges with cakes, you can with slabs. You eat cakes, not slabs.
Cakes are there to eat when you need to not to build with, that why i want slabs!

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
But its still not the same, you cannot build bridges with cakes, you can with slabs. You eat cakes, not slabs.
Cakes are there to eat when you need to not to build with, that why i want slabs!
They're also great at building for only half the cost of a block. You run the risk of falling off the slab though even when you're crouched if the next space has a block.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom