- Suggestion
- You give ideas

What are your thoughts? I recon its 10/10 for a kit

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).
Honestly, I do not want to sound butthurt, neither like a staff wannabe but your post adds nothing usefull to this this thread.

Rather then saying ''Nope'' you could also ignore this thread instead of posting something useless.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I think theres enough kits, but like it will be a good idea if they can upgrade them

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I would say, suggest one. You're here in ''Suggestions''. But I think we've got enough EggWars kits, I don't think we need some more.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thank you for 300 redaction score!
Xi1m wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo🦤
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo🦤
I haven’t played on CubeCraft for a while, maybe at least 2 or 3 months; I haven’t played Minecraft in general much during that time either. I recently got a new iPad and am wanting to start playing again, but there are those new mobile controls that are gonna take some getting used to; the control customization has its limits so I can’t make the controls exactly the way they were before
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Untitled58.png
Top Bottom