- Suggestion
- You give ideas

What are your thoughts? I recon its 10/10 for a kit

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).
Honestly, I do not want to sound butthurt, neither like a staff wannabe but your post adds nothing usefull to this this thread.

Rather then saying ''Nope'' you could also ignore this thread instead of posting something useless.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
I think theres enough kits, but like it will be a good idea if they can upgrade them

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I would say, suggest one. You're here in ''Suggestions''. But I think we've got enough EggWars kits, I don't think we need some more.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom