Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
I understand how people are saying this might be an OP kit but I was thinking possibly if there was a way to make it so you have a percentage chance to say, take their weakest armour piece or an armour piece in general, such as 5% chance. This would eliminate it being far more overpowered when getting an item every time.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
then what about a pet villager kit a small villiger will follow you where you but the kit price must be too expensive what do you think???

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
then what about a pet villager kit a small villiger will follow you where you but the kit price must be too expensive what do you think???
What's the purpose of having a mini villager following you? I personally think it's really annoying to watch and play with.
If you mean it as a "mini shop" than I am against it due to the fact this is way too op.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
yes a mini shop but the price is too expesive
That's way too op in my opinion. If someone camps at mid they can just access that mini shop for items. Since there are a lot of generators at the middle island the high price wouldn't make a difference.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
i dont know but what a really want is power ups like speed 2 i really love it

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
Sure, lets wait for someone to farm a ton of stuff and backstab them with a few % chance of getting some of their items.
If it was me who got baited into farming just to have them stolen, I wouldn't really be happy. I might just not play on eggwars that much.
So let us all camp and play the waiting game.
Bitch if u die u dont get your stuff back anyways so who gives a fuck

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Bitch if u die u dont get your stuff back anyways so who gives a fuck

Firstly that is not the kind of attitude you should be having when discussing with players. Yes I am aware that we won't get our items back when we die but it still takes a lot of effort to farm them. You are saying when you kill someone, there is a 1-5 chance to get some of their items, so if I farmed for long, all the opponent who didn't want to farm can just hide near me and kill me before I leave (getting a % of getting my farmed items) right?

so in this kit u have 1 and a 5 chance when u kill a player to get some of there items

Maybe instead of swearing, try explaining it better for us to understand?
From what I can tell with your response is that you just want to kill others to get their farmed item because who gives a damn if they die, aint your problem, you just want the items.
Do correct me if I am wrong.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Firstly that is not the kind of attitude you should be having when discussing with players. Yes I am aware that we won't get our items back when we die but it still takes a lot of effort to farm them. You are saying when you kill someone, there is a 1-5 chance to get some of their items, so if I farmed for long, all the opponent who didn't want to farm can just hide near me and kill me before I leave (getting a % of getting my farmed items) right?

Maybe instead of swearing, try explaining it better for us to understand?
From what I can tell with your response is that you just want to kill others to get their farmed item because who gives a damn if they die, aint your problem, you just want the items.
Do correct me if I am wrong.
ooooooh you just got burned! :eek:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom