Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
If you have an exsact suggestion of a item that you created, then there is an official thread for this.
Also, in my opinion other things should be prioritised right now, such as bug fix updates and skyblock/eggwars updates(As those are the most popular games right now).
There are already hundreds of loot items that you can unlock, and they can increase up to thousands if we count all the seasonal items.
I'm not against a vanity update, but other things have to be more prioritised right now, in my opinion.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
If you have an exsact suggestion of a item that you created, then there is an official thread for this.
Also, in my opinion other things should be prioritised right now, such as bug fix updates and skyblock/eggwars updates(As those are the most popular games right now).
There are already hundreds of loot items that you can unlock, and they can increase up to thousands if we count all the seasonal items.
I'm not against a vanity update, but other things have to be more prioritised right now, in my opinion.

You're right too, but I'd like to see a variety of other new items at CubeCraft Games

Reactions: LordSidi0us

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hai!

Feel free to suggest some new cosmetic items here if you happen to have any ideas! Even your own ideas could be ported to the server soon if they meet the requirements.

Reactions: Ferrcho
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom