Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be Blockhunt?

• Total voters

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
So I was playing most of Cubecraft's games and realized maybe Cubecraft could make a "Blockhunt." This game is very popular and could increase Cubecraft's popularity. In my opinion it is a very fun game and I think it could add a lot to the Cubecraft community!

Reactions: Starfishunter

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
Explain for everyone what BlockHunt is, in my opinion I"m always open for new games
Ok, so basically it is what it sounds like. It is just like a game of hide and seek, except the hiders are disgused as certain blocks and have to find a hiding spot and stay hidden before the seekers can find them. If a hider/block does get found they then join the seekers team.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I'll probably have to disappoint you we had Hide & Seek in the past, but it was bugged and was therefore not playable anymore. Everyone had still hope it would come back but unfortunately it didn't return and got officially removed in the new Arcade update. I highly doubt Hide & Seek will come back, but the new arcade update has competitive & short minigames, and I don't think Hide & Seek would fit in that theme.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Explain for everyone what BlockHunt is, in my opinion I"m always open for new games
Short explaination
Block hunt = hide & seek
But block hunt exist on mineplex, and is a bit different than hide & seek. You can be a mob.

But In My opinion I just agree with What @Cynamooo said.

That is just a bit disappointing, maybe they forgot about it. I don't know, thanks for telling me anyways.
It can always have a return. I was also dissapointed, Why it hasn't give it a return.

Svenyboy17

Jul 16, 2017
Netherlands
www.twitch.tv
I think if you like hide and seek type of games you could look beyond what minecraft minigames have to offer and try different games that offer those experiences. I have good experiences with Team Fortress 2: Hide and seek (free on steam) and Garrys Mod Hide and seek. I believe there is also a Call of duty mod which does similar things. I suggest to go and check that out! always great fun!

Hide and seek in MC feels silly and buggy to me.

Starfishunter

Jul 15, 2017
So I was playing most of Cubecraft's games and realized maybe Cubecraft could make a "Blockhunt." This game is very popular and could increase Cubecraft's popularity. In my opinion it is a very fun game and I think it could add a lot to the Cubecraft community!
It would be nice nice to be playing that game with your friends but explain a little about how would it work? The cubecraft way.

Elegant Swirl

Jul 10, 2017
I really do enjoy playing blockhunt on other servers so it would be awesome if cubecraft could add it back! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on endertom100's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _arty___'s profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will have an awesome time here! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!! :)
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
No more facts?
Basketman wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Hi Joke :heart:

🦟 🦟🦟

Looks like the mosquitos found you again.
Top Bottom