Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TOTHTOMI

Jan 22, 2017
Hungary
www.iceyleagons.net
Hi CubeCraft Community!

Back in the day, I've posted a similar thread regarding the music prefix, but since then I came up with some more, that we could introduce to our Creations subforum.

What I would add are the following:
  • Electronics
    This would be the home for electronic enthusiasts, who may want to show the community their latest creation. Maybe something related to automation, maybe robotics, I guess we'll see!

• Music
    This prefix would be used for anything music-related. Are you a singer, a musician, or maybe a songwriter? This would be your place to post your latest hits and maybe gain some fame while doing so!

• Writing
    The category dedicated to book and comic (you name it) writers and authors to show the community their latest (or in-progress) work.

• Other
    This prefix would be the one you would use if your creation does not fall under any of the prefixes supported at that time.

As always, thanks for reading the suggestion. If you have any questions or criticism, feel free to post it here, and have a nice day :)

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
u agree this might show some talent among the community

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
I think this is a really good idea! It will allow for players to more easily find topics they are interested in.

+1 from me

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I agree, I think that it would be nice for Cube to broaden the amount of prefixes within the Creative subforum, I mean it is on top after all. However, I do have a few adjustments I'd like to suggest, I'll list them below:

• Writing technically falls under artwork, so I don't think a different prefix is needed.

• Not sure about the 'Electronics' and 'Music' prefixes, I haven't seen anything in these categories lately, so perhaps they could just fall under the 'Other' prefix.

• If there is a category of creations that happens to become popular, like the ones you mentioned for example, then they could also get their own prefix.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Considering I've basically never seen an electronic, music, or written creation, I'm voting against it. I do agree with an "Other" prefix though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom