Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I was bored and thought of the fact that they do not have that many cosmetics. (besides hats, which I never even use)
They should add morphs in the cosmetics! It would not hurt, I mean am I right?

Reactions: BlueMoon475

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I don't really use cosmetics because i don't like them. I think you are right they should add more, it would be cool!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It's not really necessary. I'd rather have staff working on making games better than cosmetics.

Reactions: Komodо

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
A no for me because Cubecraft is an original server that don't copies other servers so, that is the reason why they have miniatures.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom