Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to have this command?

• Yes, but I don't think I would ever use this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Hallow (Hello)

@Illuminatie this is what I was talking about xd.

This is going to be pretty simple, I was thinking about rule breakers or when you see someone you do not like you could just do a command like /Block or /Ignore. What would this do? If you ever get mad at someone or you simply don’t like somebody you could just ignore them in an easier way.

How can this help?

This can help in so many ways, such as when there is somebody swearing you could just do “block” or if you just got mad at someone you could “block” it.

Details

Detail #1

This new command would basically not let you see the person that you blocked, not their messages or their skin, but you will be able to see their name when pressing “Tab”.

Detail #2

The player that you “blocked” will NOT be able to see your messages, your skin, or your name in “Tab”. It will almost NOT be able to friend you, but if YOU friend the “blocked” user he will automatically be “unblocked”.

Detail #3

You also get a command to “unblock the” player.

Detail #4

This command will only work in the lobbies and not in the In-Game lobbies.

Detail #5

When you “block” a player they would get the a message like this, “IGN has now blocked you.”

Detail #6

When blocking someone you will get a message saying, “You have now blocked IGN”.

Detail #7

If the player is in your friend list he will not get removed, but you will not get any messages from them. However if YOU send them a message they will get “unblocked”.

Problems

Problem #1

Player might “block” a staff member just to team or do anything against the rules just so he gets an advantage when appealing.

Problem #2

Player could block everybody who gives them warnings just to get an appeal.

Problem #3

Glitches, glitches would be the worst thing that happen here because if a user has blocked someone and they joined the game he will not be able to see him which he would call hacks and lots of problems could happen.

Problem #4

Player swearing IN-GAME.

Answers To Problems

Answer To Problem #1

No players are allowed to “block” any staff members, doesn’t matter what rank you are, you are simply not allowed to “block” any staff members.

Answer to Problem #2

From now on all warnings would have to be done as, “IGN please (The rule they are breaking)” and when this is said in the chat a message will appear in RED saying, “IGN please (The rule they are breaking)” Considering spam? Well, another player can still give the player a warning and once he reaches he limit they can just block the person spamming.

Answer To Problem #3

Make sure everything is done right. ;)

Answer To Problem #4

I don’t have an answer for this one, please comment below what you think could help stop this.

Commands That You’ll Be Getting if This Is Added

/Block

/Unblock

/Block list or /B list or /Black list (LOL)

Again, please comment below what you think I should change or add to this. Thank you. ;)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Answer to Problem #2

From now on all warnings would have to be done as, “IGN please (The rule they are breaking)” and when this is said in the chat a message will appear in RED saying, “IGN please (The rule they are breaking)” Considering spam? Well, another player can still give the player a warning and once he reaches he limit they can just block the person spamming.
Then people could say that and still telling him to the spammer other stuff.
And how would this show up? I mean, is there a key word in the warning to make like... if the player who ignores you, sees your message?

Reactions: SkoodyDood

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Then people could say that and still telling him to the spammer other stuff.
And how would this show up? I mean, is there a key word in the warning to make like... if the player who ignores you, sees your message?
No. Since screenshots are required to report spammers then spam situations won't be a problem. And if you ignore a player they wouldn't see your messages.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I think that this would do more harm than good...
Mainly because: What reason do you have for blocking a player? And why would blocking help you?
Example. When reporting a player who keeps swearing the report takes a few minutes? (12 hours for me) so if you don't want to see those hate messages you could just ignore.

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016
Hallow (Hello)

@Illuminatie this is what I was talking about xd.

This is going to be pretty simple, I was thinking about rule breakers or when you see someone you do not like you could just do a command like /Block or /Ignore. What would this do? If you ever get mad at someone or you simply don’t like somebody you could just ignore them in an easier way.

How can this help?

This can help in so many ways, such as when there is somebody swearing you could just do “block” or if you just got mad at someone you could “block” it.

Details

Detail #1

This new command would basically not let you see the person that you blocked, not their messages or their skin, but you will be able to see their name when pressing “Tab”.

Detail #2

The player that you “blocked” will NOT be able to see your messages, your skin, or your name in “Tab”. It will almost NOT be able to friend you, but if YOU friend the “blocked” user he will automatically be “unblocked”.

Detail #3

You also get a command to “unblock the” player.

Detail #4

This command will only work in the lobbies and not in the In-Game lobbies.

Detail #5

When you “block” a player they would get the a message like this, “IGN has now blocked you.”

Detail #6

When blocking someone you will get a message saying, “You have now blocked IGN”.

Detail #7

If the player is in your friend list he will not get removed, but you will not get any messages from them. However if YOU send them a message they will get “unblocked”.

Problems

Problem #1

Player might “block” a staff member just to team or do anything against the rules just so he gets an advantage when appealing.

Problem #2

Player could block everybody who gives them warnings just to get an appeal.

Problem #3

Glitches, glitches would be the worst thing that happen here because if a user has blocked someone and they joined the game he will not be able to see him which he would call hacks and lots of problems could happen.

Problem #4

Player swearing IN-GAME.

Answers To Problems

Answer To Problem #1

No players are allowed to “block” any staff members, doesn’t matter what rank you are, you are simply not allowed to “block” any staff members.

Answer to Problem #2

Answer To Problem #3

Make sure everything is done right. ;)

Answer To Problem #4

I don’t have an answer for this one, please comment below what you think could help stop this.

Commands That You’ll Be Getting if This Is Added

/Block

/Unblock

/Block list or /B list or /Black list (LOL)

Again, please comment below what you think I should change or add to this. Thank you. ;)
Only in lobbies? Dont think that its needed then.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom