Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hi guys here I have a suggestion for all the games in all the versions
The purpose of this command is can spect a player that you want report
The command is about mode spectador
Why this suggestion? Because in sometime I had ( And i suppose that I'm not the one or the first ) problems recording hacks like FPS Lagg or the hacks die and I cant report him ( for not record )
This command has limits What are they ? You have a limit of this command for player like 3 times ( i dont know )
You cant use it with people who has youtuber rank or of the staff team Why ? Because there are a lot of people who are going to use this command just for disturb them or i dont know..
I Wait that you comment this with respect please is just a my opinion.

-----------------------
Español :

Hola chicos tengo una nueva sugerencia por todos los juegos en todas las versiones
El propósito es poder espectear a un jugador que quieres reportar
El comando trata sobre el modo espectador
Por que esta sugerencia ? Por que en algun momento yo tuve algunos problemas grabando hackers ( y no creo ser el unico o el primero ) como cuando se me laggea por fps o el hacker muere y no lo reporte ( por no grabarlo )
Este comando tiene limites. ¿ Cuales son ? Tienes un limite de uso de este comando como 3 veces ( no lo se )
No puedes usarlo con youtubers o con personas del equipo staff
Por que ? Por que algunas personas van a usar este comando solo para molestar o yo que se
Espero que comenten con respeto y seriedad , por favor , es solo mi opinion.
Thanks a lot / Muchas gracias

Last edited:

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Erm, could you explain more about this command? I don't fully understand what its main purpose is...

Reactions: RafaCP

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
I really like this idea, I have had some trouble recording hackers because no one can really expect a hacker they just appear. So if you're not recording this could come in handy to spectate them, the command could be /spectate <player> and you follow that player around and if you click on him you see everything in his perspective. So gj, nice suggestion man!

Realmente me gusta esta idea. He tenido problemas para grabar hackers porque nadie puede esperar que aparezcan un hacker. Entonces, si no estás grabando esto podría ser útil para verlos, el comando podría ser / spectate <player> y seguirás a ese jugador y si haces clic en él, ves todo en su perspectiva. Entonces bien, buena sugerencia!

Reactions: RafaCP

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
I really like this idea, I have had some trouble recording hackers because no one can really expect a hacker they just appear. So if you're not recording this could come in handy to spectate them, the command could be /spectate <player> and you follow that player around and if you click on him you see everything in his perspective. So gj, nice suggestion man!

Realmente me gusta esta idea. He tenido problemas para grabar hackers porque nadie puede esperar que aparezcan un hacker. Entonces, si no estás grabando esto podría ser útil para verlos, el comando podría ser / spectate <player> y seguirás a ese jugador y si haces clic en él, ves todo en su perspectiva. Entonces bien, buena sugerencia!
Gracias por comentar. Pero no creo que la idea correcta sea ver su perspectiva por que no se vería realmente bien los hacKS, es mejor en tercera persona, creo yo ( es decir más notorio, más detalle) . Mil gracias por compartir tu idea.

gwynneth_aq

Aug 19, 2016
If you're playing and there's a hacker and you die, you can start recording then and press the hotkeys to spectate them. It's vanilla option. No need for any commands. Unless you're suggesting a command to record for you, which I don't think is particularly usefull.

Reactions: ThePerfectGuy

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
If you're playing and there's a hacker and you die, you can start recording then and press the hotkeys to spectate them. It's vanilla option. No need for any commands. Unless you're suggesting a command to record for you, which I don't think is particularly usefull.
But if the hacker die how I can récord him?

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
The Main purpose is can spect a playas that you want report and u didnt cant in the same game
Ah... I think this command should only be for the staff, having that they already have it. It shouldn't be out for the public because it's most likely cause lag and other major problems with the economy, players, or server in general.

Reactions: DontForgetMe

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ah... I think this command should only be for the staff, having that they already have it. It shouldn't be out for the public because it's most likely cause lag and other major problems with the economy, players, or server in general.
This command is not perfect is just a idea. I think its gonna be like spect ghost for not cause problems like lagg

gwynneth_aq

Aug 19, 2016
But if the hacker die how I can récord him?
If the hacker dies, there isn't a way you can record them unless you can manage to get in another game with them. If I understand correctly, you want a command that can record someone automatically? I do believe that would be very difficult for the devs to set up (if it's actually possible), not to mention the space available for all the recording time.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
If the hacker dies, there isn't a way you can record them unless you can manage to get in another game with them. If I understand correctly, you want a command that can record someone automatically? I do believe that would be very difficult for the devs to set up (if it's actually possible), not to mention the space available for all the recording time.
No. I dont want a command that récord automátically i just want the command spect .
If so difficult be again in the same game with the player who you want report.. maybe he change of game ( Eggwars - tower defensa- etc)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom