Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
These last few days, I was playing when I had the idea that, we could see the games of our friends. For example, when in my game was a camper, I could tell a friend to tell me where he is and the game would end before.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
It would be nice if you could spectate a friend but not for the purpose that you want it for. For example, this would make it easier to wait for a game of a friend to end and party him. you don't have to just run around the lobby but can actually watch him play and finish their game.

Reactions: ImLeyre

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You mean invite friends to spectate your game? This might be possible, but not sure if this should be added. “Camping” is like a skybase with lava and stuff so other people can’t reach you. Hiding is like surviving, and thats not a bad thing. It is annoying, but inviting a friend to help you seems like a unfair advantage to me. So this will be a no from me.

Reactions: ImLeyre

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
Hi there
It would be nice if you could spectate a friend but not for the purpose that you want it for. For example, this would make it easier to wait for a game of a friend to end and party him. you don't have to just run around the lobby but can actually watch him play and finish their game.
Yes that is another form to use the "new command" it is very annoying being waiting 30 mins for a game of eggwars so, it can be a solution.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
It was, but more than 3 weeks ago. So it’s legal to make the thread again.
Ofcourse it's legal your not gonna be put in jail for posting a thread but it's not necessary at all since I don't see what this post adds to the topic they won't do anything with this post. It's not better than the last suggestion about this.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I completely disagree with you on this one,

for example, lets say I am making a trap and your friend is joining your game to spectate. Your friend can completely ruin your trap by telling him that there is a trap at my base.

And as Quis said, inviting a friend over to help you seems like an unfair advantage for me.

Reactions: Lime and Quis

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
These last few days, I was playing when I had the idea that, we could see the games of our friends. For example, when in my game was a camper, I could tell a friend to tell me where he is and the game would end before.

Yeah, I think that's a great idea. At least I liked it very much <3. +1

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom