• No

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

PinkPqnther

Jul 20, 2015
Barcelona
As you know, there are a lot of cheaters, especially on Skywars gamemod, and when a hacker finish the game they go of the game to a new game, and sometimes you are not able to record good proofs to expose them and the hacks that he/she is using. So im gonna propose a command like /follow (username), or whatever you prefer to chase a user and be able to record them good. I don't know you guys but i feel so mad when that happens.
Explain your self and say how could we improve this proposal.
Thanks for reading.

D

Deleted member 150344

I don’t understand what you mean. Can you explain in more detail?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I don’t understand what you mean. Can you explain in more detail?
It's totally not hard to understand lol

He's suggesting a new command /follow <user> so you can just chase a player and see where they are and what they're doing the whole time

Yeah i know, but i thing it could be so helpful for banning those hackers. Wouldn't it?
Not at all
You can easily spectate them or just continue with your adventure

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This just screams abuse. This is just... no.. If you want to report a hacker just do it immediately and otherwise just give up, is it really that worth it to follow a hacker or teamers just so you can report him? The chances of you meeting that person again is pretty small, and you know that, that's why you made this suggestion.

Reactions: Kloska

Demacushi

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2018
The Netherlands
Yeah, like in vanish, but this is the administrator's decision.
I think this ability is meant for staff-members only and not for normal members like us. If I see a rulebreaker I try to record as fast as possible but if I didn’t record the rulebreaker well, then I just give up, I know it’s not good to give up immediately but I can’t do something about it as the game is finished or the rulebreaker has left the game in the meantime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elenahh

PinkPqnther

Jul 20, 2015
Barcelona
I think this ability is meant for staff-members only and not for normal members like us. If I see a rulebreaker I try to record as fast as possible but if I didn’t record the rulebreaker well then I just give up, I know it’s not good to give up immediately but I can’t do something about it as the game is finished/the rulebreaker left in the meantime.
Yeah, i think so, but thinks like "Cubecraft is dying" are because of Cheaters, people dont like to get killed by hackers on a premium server, thats obvious, but sometimes you have to make decisions like this, i think that anything bad it could happen if they put this new option! :D

Demacushi

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2018
The Netherlands
Yeah, i think so, but thinks like "Cubecraft is dying" are because of Cheaters, people dont like to get killed by hackers on a premium server, thats obvious, but sometimes you have to make decisions like this, i think that anything bad it could happen if they put this new option! :D
We have to come up with a solution to get rid of those cheaters then, I don’t feel this suggestion is a good way to get rid of them to be honest. I also don’t think ‘cheaters’ are the main reason why CubeCraft is ‘dying’, but that is my opinion.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
As cool as you think this might be... It would just end up being a game of stalkers following whomever they have chosen to follow.

My thoughts on what players should do is to have the recording program at the ready at all times (if your computer can handle that). Though, I do understand and get the issue with being too late to record to get enough evidence for a good report, but depending on the game being played... You'll possibly run into the player again and will have another chance.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom