Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The Parsh

Aug 5, 2021
I think a building minigame is something that the bedrock edition Cubecraft server is lacking. I think a game similar to build battle would work great on Cubecraft. While games similar to build battle are on other bedrock servers, I don't think that is a problem since they are some other Cubecraft mini-games that are also on other servers. I think Cubecraft could make a great build battle style mini-game that would be unique enough and very good quality (just like the other Cubecraft minigames) to differentiate it from other servers versions.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I think a building minigame is something that the bedrock edition Cubecraft server is lacking. I think a game similar to build battle would work great on Cubecraft. While games similar to build battle are on other bedrock servers, I don't think that is a problem since they are some other Cubecraft mini-games that are also on other servers. I think Cubecraft could make a great build battle style mini-game that would be unique enough and very good quality (just like the other Cubecraft minigames) to differentiate it from other servers versions.
Cubecraft has tried it in the past in the game “build wars” and it didn’t work out ( admittedly back they were a lot worse but still). NSFW stuff can be a problem. Hive has Just Build. Maybe not a bad idea to try again, but just probably not worth it in the long run. I just don’t see the potential player base being a significant amount. And then me personally, I want some potential tense moments 24/7. This would be too calming IMO.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

The Parsh

Aug 5, 2021
In my opinion, there definitely is an audience for a building mini-game like build battle because of how popular it already is on severs like hypixel. Not all people love to play super intense Minecraft minigames and some just want to play a calmer minigame. Also, I don't think NSFW builds would be a problem because if that were to happen they would be reported.

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
It needs a creative game on java more than bedrock. But I agree they should add a creative gamemode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom