Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ComputerNinja47

Aug 28, 2016
I have been playing on Cube Craft for a good amount of time now and i have noticed that there have been more and more hackers joining and playing on cube craft. I am suggesting a better anti cheat because the anti cheat that cube craft uses now false kicks you and it does not kick/ban the actual hackers. At the time I am making this thread i have just gotten my egg broken by a fly hacker and killed by two players using killaura. The Bad thing is I kind of know what hacked clients can bypass by asking what client they use.

Thanks,
computerNinja47

Nedyar10

Jun 8, 2016
Philippines
Please be patient with the team. They're working very hard on the new anti-cheat system. Until then, we, as players, could report these hackers here.

Developers are working hard on it. It starts to work, a lot of hackers get kicked fast. The only thing we can do is wait and be patients.
You beaten me to it while I was typing XD

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
We need to wait a bit more. Developers are working on it and I'd rather have a 100% working Anti-Cheat than a 30% working one to be honest. Let's wait and still try to have fun!

SaeburrClause

Jan 29, 2017
I can agree, I just got kicked from a Tower Defence game with my friend because my "attack speed was too fast"

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
We need to wait a bit more. Developers are working on it and I'd rather have a 100% working Anti-Cheat than a 30% working one to be honest. Let's wait and still try to have fun!
I'd rather have a 30% working anti-cheat for now and then a 100% anti-cheat when they're done fixing the kinks than 0% working anti-cheat for now and a 100% anti-cheat Soon(TM)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The Developers of Cube are working on their own Anti-Cheat for CubeCraft. So yes, you can be kicker for Anti-Knockback or for flying but that's fixed when the Anti-Cheat is released. Please have patience, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Leap feather is such a fun item in FFA when you want to go out of bounds
GiGaGekkies wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
Top Bottom