The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium
Hi forum-people
Me again
What about a new arcade game
"King of the hill"

You all know what this is now what if you make a 20 blocks high mountain and a small platform on top. Reacheble from the ground

12 or more or less players spawn in a circle around the mountain
Now when the game starts everyone tries to get on top of the hill
They have to knock eachother off the hill by hitting them with the knockback 1 or 2 stick
The player with the longest time on the hill will win The game

Simple game:
Try to be on top of the hill for the longest time

Voting;
Knockback 1 or 2
1 min or 2min

Thanks for reading

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
They have a version of this in Minerware currently, but that being said I do not feel it would work as its own Arcade Game. I like the idea of having this game available outside of Minerware, but maybe have it as a lobby game? That way it is something to do for fun while chilling in the main lobby. Asides from that one change, I like the idea overall, but if it does not get added I would be okay with it since the game is in Minerware.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
Top Bottom