Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
We want a new anticheat because Sentinel is so bad, add a better anticheat please.

Reactions: nnce

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
The anticheat isn't "bad" at all, it does have some flaws without a doubt, but so do other anticheats, I do however believe that it needs a huge update especially when it comes to hacks such as fly or clip. In the meantime, if you see any hackers just report them at https://reports.cubecraft.net/

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Well first of all, if you want to create a suggestion, make sure you add several arguments why you think it would be nice/ a good idea to add into the server. Next make sure you look if someone else already made a similar thread. If this is the case, your don't need to make a thread about it.

More about Sentinal, you can't expect them to just buy a new anti cheat. Okey sentinal isn't perfect, but that is also kinda impossible. You only see the few hackers that Sentinal can't "see". All the other are banned by the anti cheat.
It is a project that they are constantly working on.

I hope you understand why they won't just take a new one.

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
I mean, the kid has a good point that the anticheat is bad, but fails to give any suggestions.

Don't quite think we need to tear down the kid for simply stating his opinion. He obviously has a lack of knowledge as to how anticheats work.
HELP the kid understand as to why this is very hard to do rather than trashing the kid.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
We want a new anticheat because Sentinel is so bad, add a better anticheat please.
The Anti-cheat (Sentinel) isn’t perfect, but at least it does everything it can do, and is programmed to catch players who break the rules of the server as it always says "Sentinel is always watching" here there are several problems people currently use good clients to deal with to circumvent and over pass their security points, but we also have to be sure that Sentinel has caught and punished more than 1,300,000 people using illegal clients and keep in mind that we can also help reporting so they can be caught and punished through reports in the website.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
To answer the original request/suggestion. You don't want a new anti-cheat you want new detections to catch more cheaters that are bypassing the existing detections. This is something that we are constantly in the process of doing and we regularly update Sentinel for that exact purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on Desiderata's profile.
wen vedwars
Desiderata wrote on legendaryfox977's profile.
thanks for the follow :3
looking 4 bedwars team 🙏🥰🥰
I completely forgot until now, but this month or March marks 3 years of me playing Cubecraft. Time really flies so fast. I still remember 2021 like it was yesterday, even if it was 3 years ago.
Top Bottom