Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
As most of you may know I like to create artwork, if you've seen my previous threads, but this time Im going to be doing something different; an Animation!
Now the point of this thread is to ask you if you would like to be in my animation (via skin). If you would like to be in my animation please leave your IGN. Thanks - Kint.

(Note: I am only accepting 5 people as I don't want to make the animation to long, so hurry if you would like to!).

Foxy011

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
IGN: Jako_Nc
I've chosen the top 5 I think are suitable are: @Jeff_Bllkth, @jollow250, @Younisco, @Cyan and @ThePixleWarrior. I'm sorry if you weren't chosen for this animation but maybe when I make a new one. Thanks.
@Insurgency you should probably just edit the thread to say you are working on the thread
well im dumb it's a day over to the two week reply time. i can't delete the old post so sorry
no you didn't necropost
necropost is replying to threads that haven't been posted on in 2 weeks, not that are older than 2 weeks

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Ok so sad news- I will not be able to do the animations but I will be able to do 2 banners at he weekends, so if you want one just PM me and I will get it sorted.

Alex Redondo

May 14, 2017
Hola permanentemente muteado, persona que usa Google traductor y lagger.

Chauca.
Claro y tú cómo sabes que uso traductor si nunca escribo inglés?
Lagger?
Claro , "cómprate un mejor internet" soy un menor de edad para yo estar decidiendo por mi internet en mi hogar , viejo
Chauca , claro es mi segundo apellido te duele o te causa risa ? No hay pinta de gringuito , al menos yo si puedo jugar.
Y por cierto...
Tu grupito asqueroso con el que jugabas ya no se aparece por blockwars sin ti , y cuando lo hacen pierden o se salen , que lastima no?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom