Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should these kind of achievements be added?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes if (Leave down below)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No sorry.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So I usually spend like 3/4 hours a day on Cubecraft and I think people should be rewarded for this.
So just straight to the point I think Cubecraft should look at how long you are on Cubecraft and there should be new achievements like
Spend 1 hour straight on Cubecraft!
Spend 2 hours straight on Cubecraft

And then maybe some total Achievements like
Spend 1 week on Cubecraft in total! But the only problem I have is what if your PC crashes when playing for so long? For this I think the solution is to if you logout you have like 10/20 minutes to continue your "streak". Also you would get people who just go AFK and just farm these achievements but I don't know for sure but I think if you stay AFK for too long you get kicked for idling? (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

I hope you guys understand what I mean :D

Best regards, Davey

What do you think about this suggestion? Leave it down below!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
To be honest, I don't think it's a healthy thing to try and stay on for as long as possible just to get an achievement. This would definitely encourage people to stay up, being a health risk.
I also don't think achievements for spending x amount of time on streak is a good idea. If it were TOTAL time, I'd be okay with it. But there's no reason to reward it because of AFK'ing players.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
But there's no reason to reward it because of AFK'ing players.
It can also be used for When you're playing in game, and not standing AFK in the lobbies. There's is a timer on and it stops When your game is over and starts again when you're playing a new game.

Otherwise also What you said, it's a bit unhealty for players, to stay a long time on the server, only to receive achievements

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
You do not get kicked for idling and I don't like this because people would just afk and this achievement is not worth adding because it has nothing to do with a game in CubeCraft.

The NightGhost02

Feb 26, 2017
For a graveyard in Sweden
www.cubecraft.net
I think its just going to make player going to have like a script or something that make them move like every 5 sec or something. And i dont think this make player play more. It just make player going afk and get point so its pointless because u can just get point for nothing.o_O
But if its Total time u play game i want its;) (almost like @Gainfullterror said )

Wetaa

Dec 5, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
I understand the fact that you want to reward players for their activity on the server, but I think you must've clarified these stuff:
- AFK'ing would'nt be allowed if added.
- Make sure to rest every 1 hour or so.

As there's people that don't agree with the suggestion.
I honestly think it's a good suggestion but sadly it's probably not going to be added.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom