Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think new achievements and abilities should be implemented. I don't know specifically WHICH ones should, but I think that there should be new ones. Abilities on all games such as speed eggwars for example should be updated due to how little there are. Also if you play cubecraft quite often then achievements start to go away due to how much you play cubecraft. I think there needs to be a new update for achievements and abilities

Reactions: Owenpsteve2

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
They added a bunch of achievements in the last 2 updates (Blockwars and Tower Defence). Also your statement is not quite true about the achievements going away if you play longer on Cube. Some of these achievements are quite hard to get. Like the one in Minerware "Play 10.000 microgames" I played over 400 games, which I won 300+ of them, and I only played like 5.000. Until I get that one then we are a lot further in time.

About the abilities. I agree there need to be more abilities for different games. But it is really hard to imagine abilities. You actually need to make it 8 times but more and more usefull. You inderstand? (I know my English is bad right now :P). Also there are already abilities for speed eggwars. Just a reminder. :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Well if,there are none no real reason to be saying add more of things you already add in each update
They add abilities for skywars and eggwars every update same with achievements for practically every game
So why just not give examples

Owenpsteve2

Aug 18, 2017
Cornwall, United Kingdom
I do agree with everyone that there are already lots of achievements.. But it always good to have more to work towards, especially if you play one game a lot more than the rest and have 90% of the achievements for that game!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Top Bottom