_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Looter
Every time you kill someone with Gold, Iron, Emeralds, and or Diamonds (Starting at 10%) Have a chance of dropping 1/4 of the amount he had

Storm:
Starting at 4%... Whenever you break an Egg has a chance of striking the nearest foe with lightning... (May or may not apply burning...
(Within a 10-15 Block Radius)

Last Stand:
Starting at 5% of the time... Whenever you get to 1 Heart or lower start dealing Double Damage

The Builder:
Starting at 10% have a chance of getting a speed affect while building

Last edited:

Ayroh

Looter
Every time you kill someone with Gold, Iron, Emeralds, and or Diamonds (Starting at 8%) Have a chance of dropping 1/4 of the amount he had

Storm:
Starting at 4%... Whenever you break an Egg has a chance of striking the nearest foe with lightning... (May or may not apply burning...

Last Stand:
Starting at 6% of the time... Whenever you get lower than 2 Hearts start dealing Double Damage

For Speed Egg Wars:

The Builder:
No Last Stand

Just like in CoD, Last Stand was never a good idea. It wouldn’t be a good one here either.

Any time you have the ability to deal double damage (regardless both players have it), it’d become unfair and would throw off your normal combat fight.

I like the abilities (Looter’s % should be buffed), but absolutely no to Last Stand.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No Last Stand

Just like in CoD, the Last Stand was never a good idea. It wouldn’t be a good one here either.

Anytime you have the ability to deal double damage (regardless both players have it), it’d become unfair and would throw off your normal combat fight.

I like the abilities (Looter’s % should be buffed), but absolutely no to the Last Stand.

Lowered Last Stand
Raised Looter

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I was thinking at least 25% for Looter. I mean... they’re only dropping 1/4 their resources.. not to mention, you run the chance of not even being able to pick up their drop in some situations..

Still dont think Last Stand should even be considered tbh.
Last stand is really low so maybe
And I’ll increase the other one

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
No to last stand, make looter 50 percent for one fourth, raise percentage to 5 percent for storm, no to builder. How will the devs code that, and if you want to build fast, just ninjabridge

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I like the double damage when your at 1 health. The last stand. I think this could be WAY to OP for mid building and all. Storm. I like this. It seems like a cool add-on. One question. Will the lightning do damage or no?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I like the double damage when your at 1 health. The last stand. I think this could be WAY to OP for mid building and all. Storm. I like this. It seems like a cool add-on. One question. Will the lightning do damage or no?

Lightning Yes.
Double Damage at 1hp wont last long cause if your at 1hp your pretty much screwed and it only lasts still you regen to 4hp

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
Looter
Every time you kill someone with Gold, Iron, Emeralds, and or Diamonds (Starting at 10%) Have a chance of dropping 1/4 of the amount he had

I like this idea. However if the chances are small though. Let's say it'll be a bit more than 20% as maximum because that really doesn't ever happen to me. Relating to this ability that you get few gold ingots after breaking an egg, I've played this game for ages and haven't gotten it even once. (Or I'm just being incredibly unlucky with this) Back to yours idea, it's nice!

Storm:

Wouldn't that be a bit confusing? I mean, seeing those lightning strikes out of nowhere could get me at least a bit freaked out, (And the noise of it) I don't know about you. However in my opinion the EggWars isn't that kind of game it'll need this ability, I'll disagree with this one.

As well most of the maps the sky is clear. Obviously it isn't natural that those thunders comes out of nowhere. Unless Zeus has a really bad day.

Last Stand:
Starting at 5% of the time... Whenever you get to 1 Heart or lower start dealing Double Damage

As a guy that misses a lot of hits while being low on health during a panic, this would be a pretty useful for me. However I think this would be too overpowered, I don't think I like this one either. This would fit more likely for SkyWars or SurvivalGames, but in EggWars, I don't think so.

For Speed Egg Wars:

The Builder:

As long this is possible to disable, I have nothing against it.
-------------
Merry Christmas for you :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom