Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheNxtDafran

Jul 26, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello everybody, i'm trying to figure out methods so i can progress in the nether, here are the quests i'm on:
tips.PNG

If i could maybe get some suggestions on what do to, that'd be great, thanks guys!

TheNextDafran

Lightstone Lumberjack: Use the Red Terracotta from forever ago as a planting surface, use any Fortune tool
Mythical Materials: Set a 3 hour timer, collect when it goes off, it happens easily alongside other quests
Golden Core: Do that Oak side quests for getting 50 apples, keep the wood for crafting
Golden Spoils: Use TTP to view Pigman HP, swap between Smite 5 and Looting 5 (I use specialized Swords for everything)

TheNxtDafran

Jul 26, 2020
United Kingdom
Lightstone Lumberjack: Use the Red Terracotta from forever ago as a planting surface, use any Fortune tool
Mythical Materials: Set a 3 hour timer, collect when it goes off, it happens easily alongside other quests
Golden Core: Do that Oak side quests for getting 50 apples, keep the wood for crafting
Golden Spoils: Use TTP to view Pigman HP, swap between Smite 5 and Looting 5 (I use specialized Swords for everything)

What is TTP?

Jul 14, 2020
I don’t rely on gold gems since pigmen farms are way easier. Two spawners can get you 15 ingots worth of nuggets in one hour, and since gold gems take something like 2 hours you can get 30 ingots in the time it takes for the gold gens to regenerate. I have lots from the islands, but I never mine it since we have 15 stacks of gold blocks

FBX17

Jul 14, 2020
UK
By the time you're in the nether, you should have gen boosters on 24/7 (emeralds are the best booster imo). Partner that with a decent fortune pickaxe, and gold generators are easily the best method of getting gold (we get a stack per hour, and it could easily be double or triple that if we invested in gold gens instead of creeper spawners)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom